It's All My Fault | Part Three

Honestly, what can I say! I'm really sorry for not updating the past two days, I'm not going to give you an excuse so for now, Part Three! But I must warn you I have written this over the past two days and so there will be many... and I mean MANY plot holes, the way it is written may also change, because let's face it I was in a lot of different moods over the past couple days! You can't blame me... well you can, oh well! VOTE! COMMENT! REQUEST!

HAPPY READING!

————

Kuroko POV

"Tetsuya, wake up. You can't stay in bed all day" that deep voice shattered the world of darkness I had succumbed to, the beautiful silence I dreamed I could've stayed in for a minute, even a second longer. The soft touch of a hand stroking my hair, pulling me further from sleep and into the horrible reality that is life. I groaned and lifted my head up, meeting the eyes of my brother, how on earth would I every thank him enough. Constantly there for me in my darkest times; always a shoulder to cry on.

Stifling a yawn I got up, trying to get out of bed and walk. The key word being: trying, as soon as my feet touch the ground and weight was set upon them I fell forward, almost hitting the ground if it weren't for my brother. "Thanks Tetsuo" a laugh was all I received in response before I was set down on the bed again.

"I'll go and get something to eat for you, after that you have to call him okay?" As much as I didn't want to speak to Akashi I knew he was right, leaving like I did was bad enough. "Mmhmm" my brother ruffled my hair and gave a warm smile "good" with that he left the room.

I hate him and yet I miss him all the same. I sighed and reached over for my phone, staring at the screen for a moment before clicking the home button.

Should I call?

Should I forgive him?

What will he say?

What will I say?

Many thoughts swim around my mind, too many to actually process and finally I click the long awaiting button.

"Tetsuya!" As soon as I pressed the call button Akashi answered, almost yelling my name. His tone desperate and apologetic, a heavy heart.

"I think we need to talk" although, my voice monotone, I felt so much regret and sadness, all I wanted to do was be with him. To say how sorry I was- I need him as much as he spilled those hurtful and heartbreaking words I still love him, so much that not being in his presence ruins me.

"I know- I'm sorry Tetsuya, for all the things I said, I was afraid; afraid of commitment. I know it's just an excuse but please believe me when I say I love you- I love you so much that is breaks me not being with you!" Listening to him caused tears to run freely down my face, staining my cheeks.

"I've missed you- I don't know if I can forgive you, the words you said... even if you didn't mean it you wouldn't realise how much they hurt. I thought you didn't love me... I-I t-thought you-" I couldn't finish my sentence, I broke at that point. The tears still streamed down my face but the sob that built up in my throat finally broke free of its restraints.

My older brother burst into my room, hearing the heart-retching sobs. "What's wrong Tetsuya?" He rushed over, putting his when on my back, smoothing it so as to calm me. He then took notice of the phone to my ear, turning quiet.

Akashi was silent but soon spoke up, you could hear he tears in his voice. "I'm sorry Tetsuya, I'll do anything for you to forgive me. Please come back to home!" I hummed in agreement, not trusting myself to speak. After awhile I calmed down, enough to talk anyway. "Ill come back, but I think it's best if we start this relationship over" he agreed and asked when I was going to come back. To which I replied 'tonight'

"How will you get back tonight, aren't you like 12 hours away?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I was told that you left the country"

I became confused, why would I leave the country? I had noticed by then that Tetsuo had got half way to the door.

"Tetsuo! I bet you have something to do with this!" Before I kew it he ran for it. I sighed, I was angry for sure and I would lecture him for it later.

"Sei, it was my Brother fault, I'm guessing he told everyone that I left the country, I miss you and I'll see you tonight" before he could say anything I hung up, all I wanted to do was sleep, and that's what I did. Closing my eyes I welcomed the darkness, letting it engulf me.

————
Again excuse the language but I know it was shit- I'll make it up to you guys I promise! And I just noticed that... I GOT 2K VIEWS ON THIS! Oh my god I can't even thank you guys enough, I love you all! Another story later, for now...

Bye bye