It's All My Fault

This has to be one of the shortest one-shots I've done, but don't worry there is a second part and it will be in Kuroko's perspective, and also a third part. Anyways I hope you enjoy this, and there will be an update again later. A quick note ~ 'this is bokushi mind talking' and 'this is oreshi mind talking' VOTE! COMMENT! REQUEST!

Without further ado... HAPPY READING!

————

Akashi POV*

I knew I should have stopped him, told him how I feel. Instead I hid behind my insecurities and fed him lies, untruths, I even lied to myself. I told him I didn't love him; that he was just there for my personal use. Oh god how stupid I was, I want him back, but that selfish of me, after all I'm the one who drove him away.

Now he's gone. Moved all the way over the other side of the world, I don't blame him, I would get far away from me too after what I did.

'It serves you right. Hurting him like that.'

'You're right'

'It's all your fault.'

'I know.'

'No you don't, you're a pathetic excuse for a human. No, for a man. You couldn't own up to your own feelings and made him leave.'

'I get it okay! I made a mistake and now he gone. He won't ever forgive me!'

'Ahaha this is what you deserve!'

I know he's right, I've known ever since those words spilled out of my mouth. I guess it's true when they say 'you never know what you've got until you've lost it.' I lost him and I regret every minute of it. Of not getting him back.

With my phone in my hand I stare longingly at the number blaring from the screen, his number, it's hard not knowing if he will forgive me. My finger shaking as it hovered over the call button, how much I want to hear his voice, yet afraid of it all the same. Taking a deep breath I continue to look at my phone, a decision, one of that could possibly change my life, and yet one that may never change a thing. I press the call button and lift my phone to my ear, hearing the ringing and being nervous with every sound it makes.

RING! RING!

RING! RING!

RING! RI-

I'm sorry but you have reached-

I knew he wouldn't answer, it was inevitable with the way I treated him, but it still hurts nonetheless. I guess falling into the black abyss is all that waits for me now, without Tetsuya I'm nothing, let's face it I was nothing until I met him, and always thinking that he would be there was the greatest mistake I could make.

Tired, I was tired and right now all I wanted to do was sleep, yet as if it was against me I was unable to, thoughts plagued my mind. Thoughts about everything I had ever done to hurt Tetsuya. I want him back. Laying down on the sofa I closed my eyes, trying to let sleep take over, although it took awhile I eventually fell into the darkness. Not before hearing an angry voice.

'You'll always be alone. You don't deserve anyone after what you've done.'

'I know.'

————
Its really short but the next part will hopefully make up for it, I'm not sure if all of my lovely readers actually read the authors note, but if you have absolutely any ideas for new stories then please let me know, I'm having a mini writers block (again 😫😓) and really could use your help. Anyways...

Bye bye