Amnesia

~ Well hello there, another one?? You can't be serious! Well I am! 😅 anyway there will be a bit of a long intro to this because... guess what? I think this one shot will eventually be a new book. What do you think? Would you read it? I really like the way it turned out and I thought I should write a full book instead of a one shot but I want to know what you think!

So without further ado... Vote! Comment! Happy reading!

By the way this isn't really all that Akakuro but I thought of it and decided to write it. It's a bit short as well /:

——————————————————————

"I'm sorry"

"We didn't mean for this to happen"

"Please come back"

"I'm sorry"

"Don't leave us"

The sound of a soft beeping could be heard in the background. Although it was drowned out by the sad regret filled voices of five particular people. The strong smell of antiseptic drifted throughout the hospital room.

On a singular bed lay a broken boy, his once bright pale skin has turned an ashen grey. Scars, cuts and bruises littered the young boy's arms, legs and torso. Some intentional, Some from the torment he received daily.

He was a good student, one with good grades and a nice personality. Although invisible most of the time he was kind and caring. He didn't deserve to lay broken in that bed, the five regretful boys knew he wouldn't; couldn't wake up yet. After all he was so injured that he fell into a comatose state.

The first day of comatose ~

"I'm sorry kuroko-ichii"

He didn't mean for the words he said to bring the strongest person he knew to no more than a broken shell that lay unmovable in a hospital bed.

'We don't need you, you're useless' 'leave me alone Kuroko-Ichii, your annoying' the words he has said to the poor boy echoed within his mind, haunting him.

Third day of comatose ~

"We didn't mean for this to happen"

He has realised what he said, how he didn't mean for this to break his little shadow. Is it too late to turn back time and never utter those words from his mouth. His regret lay out on his face as clear as day.

'You are no use to me' 'you're no longer my shadow' 'you may as well stop playing basketball, you aren't any good at it' his gripped his head as if forcefully trying to tear the voices from his head.

A week after comatose ~

"Please come back"

Why? Why had it come to this, all he wanted was to protect him. Was he ever going to eat treats with the little phantom again. He lay peacefully on the bed as if he wasn't hurt at all and all the pain he received was nonexistent.

'You should leave the club before you hurt yourself kuro-chin' 'the quicker you leave the better' it was too late now, Kuroko won't ever forgive him.

Two weeks after comatose ~

"I'm sorry"

Regret filled his voice and he couldn't help but feel worse as he received no reply. What has driven him to say such vile things. Now Kuroko was barely holding on.

'You're useless' 'hasn't anyone told you that we don't need you' 'you can't even play basketball properly' he couldn't even apologise for his actions.

A month after comatose ~

"Don't leave me"

He didn't realise how much he loved the phantom and now he can't even confess. All he wants is for his little Tetsuya to come home, how much he want to say sorry for all the things he had done wrong.

"I'm sorry Tetsuya, please come back to me, I miss you"

The words spoken from his mouth traveled around the room. A shift in movement from the bed caught his eyes, he lifted his gaze and was met with bright blue orbs staring straight back at him.

No sooner did he contact everyone saying Tetsuya was awake. Everyone almost jumped into the room shouting.

"Kuroko-ichii/Kuroko/Tetsu/Kuro-chin"

The boy in the bed shifter his head to the side and with great effort he spoke.

"Who are you?"

——————————————————————

Tell me your thoughts! Vote! Comment! Request! And tell me what you think about the book based on this one shot!!

Bye bye