Jealousy

~ Last story for today, there should be another one tomorrow. Request - yuuki_maruyama I hope this is close to what you wanted, I tried to write a jealous Akashi but I never realised how difficult it actually is. I'm also in the middle of writing your other request and it should be posted soon. Anyways! as always... Vote! Comment! Happy reading!

——————————————————————

"Hey, Kuroko are you doing anything for your birthday tonight?" Kagami, Tetsuya's best friend asked.

"I don't think so, Sei is really busy. He probably forgot that my birthday was today." The bluenette exclaimed in a sad tone.

"Seriously?"

"Yes, he didn't even acknowledge me this morning" Tetsuya sighed, a frown marking his face.

"Well in that case do you want to do something tonight with me and the others?" The red head shouted in an excited voice, looking at the phantom with a hint of hope in his eyes.

Tetsuya thought about it for a moment before nodding. "I may as well, Sei has been distancing himself"

"Great! Well let's get you ready, it's already three in the afternoon and we're leaving at 6" Taiga grabbed Tetsu's arm dragging him off to the phantoms wardrobe.

"Why, it won't take that long to get ready. Where are we even going?" A smirk grew on the red heads face, and not the good kind. Tetsuya had a bad feeling.

"Not telling, plus it'll be great and it will take a long time to get you ready." The only reply he received was a sigh.

Two and a half hours later and both boys were ready. Tetsuya wore a low cut v-neck top (white), a red blazer with the sleeves rolled to the elbows and black skinny jeans. He wore a silver dog tag necklace and black pumps. Kagami has helped Kuroko style his hair so as one side hung low over his face and the other side was slicked back.

Kagami wore a black long sleeve button down, white jeans and red pumps. He to wore a necklace, only his was a chain. His hair styled in his normal look.

"You look good Kuroko, I've done a good job" said male had no expression as he thanked his friend.

"Well come on then, we have half and hour to get there and meet everyone"

"Aren't you going to tell me where we are going?"

"Nope"

And with that they left in Kagami's car, headed to who knows where.

Fifteen minutes later they arrived outside a stylish looking club. It's name lit up in golden fluorescent lights. A bouncer stood beside the black double doors, arms crossed over his chest.

They walked inside, a wave of heat, music and the smell of alcohol hit them.

"I'll get you a drink, you find a biggish table so everyone can sit down" a simple nod was his reply.

What the two didn't know was that a certain red head was watching from the corner of the club.

Tetsuya? why is he dressed so... so hot? He's mine! Only mine! No one can have him.

Tetsuya took a seat in a sofa-like-chair, he waited for Kagami to bring the drinks. A few minutes later and said male brought over two glasses and four other males behind him.

"Happy birthday Kuroko" "happy birthday." "Happy b-day" "happy birthday Kuroko" all newcomers said one after another. "Thank you, everyone" Tetsuya thanked with a rare smile. All males blushed, they had all taken a liking to the phantom and seeing his rare smile maid their heart beat faster.

Awhile after everyone sat down there was a pause in the conversation, Kagami finally broke the awkward silence. "Hey Kuroko, want to go up and dance"

He nodded and both he and his best friend got up and moved to the dance floor. As they were dancing a random person had started to touch Kuroko, at first he thought it was an accident so he took no noticed. If happened again, Tetsuya began to get suspicious and tried to move away from the prying hands. No luck.

What on earth is that trash doing to my Tetsuya!

Someone whispered into Kuroko's ear, a low and husky voice. "What's someone like you doing here?" Hand continued to grip Tetsuya hips. "I could ask you the same thing, you obviously don't know anything about personal space" the stranger chuckled against Tetsuya neck, causing a shiver to run down his spine.

He hit he hands that held him and walked away. He took a seat at the bar and asked for a drink. Another new voice came from beside him, speaking. "Hello beautiful, mind giving me some attention" Tetsuya looked beside him and found a raven haired male. "Huh? What do you want?" The man laughed, "awh come on sugar don't be so cold"

Another male a few seats down glared harshly at the raven haired individual, cursing him in his mind.

The raven started soaking again, the conversation this time interested the bluenette and so he began conversing with said male. A red head was boiling with anger and stood up abruptly, walking towards the two. He stood behind his little Tetsuya and wrapped his arms around his torso.

"Tet-is-ya" the red head drew out his name. The cerulean eyed boy jumped and shot his head back, looking behind him. The raven who was once conversing with Tetsuya glared at the red head.

"Sei, what are you doing here?" While glaring just as harshly back at the raven, Seijuro replied. "I was on some business and I saw you come in. Mind explaining to me why you are talking to a stranger?" Kuroko blushed and stuttered out his next sentence. "We were just talking about our favourite authors" Akashi hummed and squeezed Tetsuya harder. Still giving the raven haired stranger a murderous look.

"I don't care, you're mine. And people who hit on you... no everyone who even so much as looks at you needs to know who you belong to"

Akashi grabbed Tetsuya hand and dragged him out of the club, straight to his car. He drove them home, although in complaint from his lover.

"Sei were you jealous?"

A blush dusted the red heads face, that was all the answer Tetsuya needed.

They walked into their shared house and let's just say Akashi sure showed Tetsuya who he belonged to.

Before Tetsuya fell asleep, Akashi gave him a ring engraved with his name and 'I love you' and spoke to his sleepy phantom.

"Happy birthday Tetsuya"

——————————————————————

~ The same things are always said down here so there isn't any need to write anything. New story everyday!

Bye bye