Don't Lie | Part One

~ I know, I know it's been awhile. I've had a serious writers block. I have no idea on what to write next. I really want you're ideas and hopefully I get over it soon. This is part one out of two parts. I hope you enjoy REQUEST - asuna_rr

Without further ado...

HAPPY READING! VOTE! COMMENT! REQUEST!

——————————————————————

It's Akashi's birthday soon, Considering it's a weekend Kuroko decided to plan a day out for both him and Akashi.

It was officially Tuesday and he only had to wait four days until the fated day.

If you said he was excited it would be an understatement. He couldn't wait for the day, Akashi hardly let Tetsuya treat him to anything. But it being Akashi's birthday Kuroko could get away with a few things, and he has planned a day where he would spoil his lover as much as he could.

The only downside would be that he would have to attend school for the next four days, and both him and Akashi weren't in the same class. So he hardly saw his lover, except during break, lunch and after school. Also due to Akashi always having to do extra work at home even less time was spent together.

~ skip to Friday morning

Kuroko woke up, feeling a little flushed but brushed it off as simply not being able to sleep. After all he felt lethargic and all he wanted to do was sleep. He was spending the day with his boyfriend.

He went to school in a daze, lesson after lesson seemed to get longer and longer. Until the day was finally over. Once again his lover had work to do, so Kuroko decided to go home and get his well needed sleep.

He arrived home, without bothering to change or eat he collapsed onto his bed and fell into a restless sleep.

The next morning a dull throb embedded itself in the back of Kuroko's head. He opened his bleary eyes, greeting the harsh morning sun. Everything felt cold around him, but quickly changed to hot. Thinking something was off he got out of bed (done with so much effort) and travelled his apartment. Ending up in the kitchen he grabbed a glass, filling it with water, gulping it down greedily.

It was Saturday, he was going out with Akashi. Spending the day together, having a meal and buying his lover what he wanted...

That was the plan...

38 degrees Celsius. (100.4 degrees Fahrenheit) that was his temperature. And yes he had a fever, a very high one at that.

His face was hot and flushed, Kuroko placed a hand on his head. Even with his indecisive body temperature he could feel that this fever was going to be a pain.

As best he could he took a shower, got changed and texted Akashi, telling him to get ready to be picked up. Before Kuroko left he took two tablets to help ease the pain and left to meet his lover.

The medicine helped somewhat, stopping the pain in his head and muscles. But not completing easing the temperature.

"Happy birthday Sei" Kuroko smiled at his lover as soon as he saw him.

"Thank you Tetsuya"

Before Akashi could give Tetsuya a kiss, he grabbed his hand and began walking.

In no way do I want to give Akashi this cold.

Being the perceptive person he was, Seijuro noticed something was wrong, but thought best on not to question it.

Tetsuya took his lover to the mall first, buying him clothes, anything Seijuro desired. And considering it was his birthday he couldn't say no to any gift he was given, especially since it was from his one and only.

After buying him heaps of things Kuroko took Akashi's to a restaurant, where they enjoyed each other's company. It was difficult at first, Kuroko didn't have an appetite because of his fever but he tried not to show it.

"Tetsuya are you okay? You're not eating much."

Kuroko hadn't expected Akashi to question his loss of appetite, he didn't want his lover to find out he was ill. After all it was his birthday and he didn't want to burden Seijuro.

"I'm fine Sei, just not as hungry as I thought I was"

In no way did Akashi believe him, he knew something was up and he would eventually get to the bottom of it.

They continued to meal, with the occasional talking and hand holding. Finishing the food, Kuroko paid and they both stood up. Walking out of the warm restaurant into chilly air caused Tetsuya to sway a bit from dizziness. He played it off as him being clumsy, but Seijuro knew Kuroko was in no way clumsy, he was the most careful (obviously not with a cold) person he knew.

"Sei, there's one last place I want to take you" grabbing his boyfriends hand he pulled him along. They reached s beautiful park, the sun was setting making the park have a tint of orange glow encasing it. Akashi was completely breath-taken, today had been one of the most amazing days he has ever had, the fact Kuroko was with him made it all the more better.

Still dragging his boyfriend along he eventually came to the top of the hill in the park, where a cherry tree stood tall. Realisation overcame Akashi as he stared out at the city. The familiarity of the place sunk in.

"This is where we confessed to each other, I can't believe you remembered"

"Of course I remembered, it's a significant place for the both of us. After all the love of my life returned my feelings." Although Tetsuya abruptly stated this in his normal emotionless voice, there was a tint of fatigue in his tone as well as his posture.

Akashi began to worry, looking at his boyfriend whose eyes dropped and looked on the verge of collapsing. He reached out his hand and was about to touch his lovers head.

Before he could Tetsuya collapsed...

"Tetsuya!" Akashi yelled as Tetsuya fell to the floor, luckily Seijuro caught him before his head hit the ground. He felt his forehead, he had a fever and it was bad.

——————————————————————

~ I know it's bad but what can one do when one has no inspiration. Hopefully stories will be up like normal soon. Thanks for reading. Part two tomorrow!

Vote! Comment! Request!

Bye bye