It's All My Fault | Part Two

Part two, I have to admit part two isn't as good as part one, and for that I am sorry! But another one out today! Part three which is the last part will be out either tonight or tomorrow, who knows 🤔 anyways there is an OC in this but I guess you can figure who that is! VOTE! COMMENT! REQUEST! And HAPPY READING!

————

'You think I actually loved you? Hah what a joke!'

'No, it's not true.'

'You disgust me, why on earth would I want somebody like you?'

'No please, don't!'

'You were nothing to me, I merely used you for my own gain. You aren't worth anything.'

'No more... please'

'Ahahah... how hopeless of you, you really thought I felt something that deep for you? Well you're wrong, I don't love you, I never have and I never will!'

'Please Stop.'

'I don't love you...'

'Stop.'

'You're nothing. Just a toy!'

'STOP!'

My eyes opened to complete darkness, a scream tearing through my mouth, and tears streaming down my face. Another nightmare, a similar one every other night and yet different.

The door burst open and light filled the room, "Tetsuya! Are you okay?" A deep voice cut through the air, the owner of said voice a lot like myself, azure coloured hair and cerulean eyes. Although, his face was more adult looking, laughter lines accompanied the edge of his eyes and yet he wasn't much older than myself.

"Tetsuo... I'm fine" the older version of me sighed and walked towards my bed. He sat down next to me, pulling me into a hug. "What kind of big brother would I be if I let you deal with bad dreams on your own." I buried my face into his chest, tears spilling over my eyes and I sobbed. Even though it was a bad dream, and could be considered as just that, it was real. The things he said, and even though I should hate him for it I don't, I still love him and to know he doesn't feel the same makes it all the more heartbreaking.

"I-it's s-so unfair, w-why d-d-did he do t-this to me!" My sentence falling apart with each word that flows from my mouth, the sobs building up in my throat. Tetsuo just calmly soothed me, rubbing my back while shushing me. Nothing needed to be said, all I need from him was to know he is there for me, and that is what he is giving me.

RING! RING!

RING! RING!

Tetsuo picks up the phone, checking the caller ID, he speaks. "It's him, do you want to speak to him?" With my head still buried in his chest I shake my head, telling him no. He sighs and places the phone on the bedside table, "you'll have to speak to him eventually, you can't leave it like this." I nod my head, my crying as long been ceased but the occasional hiccup coming in to play. "I will just give me some time, I don't think I can speak to him yet" Tetsuo agrees and gently lays down with me, soothing me back to sleep. "Make sure you do, I hate to see you like this" with a another nod I close my eyes.

"Goodnight Tetsuya"

That was the last thing I heard before drifting off into another restless sleep, haunted by nightmares.

————
It's - excuse my language - shit I know! Forgive me for my stupidity and unimaginative mind! But I really like the idea of Kuroko having an older brother, no? And I know Kuroko is a little better off than Akashi at the moment but it will all soon come into the light. I also know it's another one of the shortest stories I've ever written and you're probably very dissatisfied! Me too! 😫😓
For now...

Bye bye