Partners

~ oooo' Another one today!! Hope you enjoy this isn't actually my idea. REQUEST- MayhanaMya hope this is okay. Happy reading! Vote! Comment!

——————————————————————

They had never met. Never spoke and certainly never heard of each other. Yet they both worked as detectives, both brilliant at the work they did.

They were similar in many ways, but no quite the same. Both trained in martial arts, learned how to deduce and shoot a gun at a young age. They both would not hold their own against criminals. And they both worked at the same department.

But one was absolute, an emperor some may say. Tossing his orders around, No! he wasn't the chief, but he was certainly aiming for the position.

The other was hardly noticed, a shadow of sorts. Of course this was only because of his misdirection. He could control it but he didn't like attention, so instead he used it almost all the time.

How had they never met? Well fate is a funny thing my friend. While one was out on a mission, the other was at the base. It was constantly like this, never meeting and near misses of each other.

Their names?

Akashi Seijuro - Emperor 

Kuroko Tetsuya - Shadow

Until one day the chief director called both in. And that is how they met.

"I'm putting you both on a mission, it's a difficult case and I need both your expertise for the duration."

Tetsuya nodded in agreement, while Seijuro grunted. One thought he was superior to the other, while the other had no opinion, his only thought was that 'if the chief picked him he must be talented'

"Names Akashi Seijuro"

He didn't offer his hand and didn't look Tetsuya's way. It was not as if the bluenette took notice.

"Kuroko Tetsuya"

They received details about the case. Turns out that a group of criminals had called themselves the mafia and were killing innocent people. Kuroko felt disgusted as he saw that even children had been victims.

The same probably couldn't be said about his new partner. His expression similar to Tetsuya's (expressionless) but a strong fire burning behind his eyes. Almost like bloodlust.

~ Two days later

Although both did not get along they came up with a plan. Akashi would infiltrate their defence as another one of their allies, and find out any information that he could. Kuroko on the other hand would check their security and spread a virus on the system, this would then be followed up with a surprise attack from the inside and out. Which hopefully ended in the victims who were still alive to be saved.

So far everything was going to plan, Akashi had successfully entered the base as one of their own. Feeding information back to Tetsuya so as he could start with the security system.

So far, so good.

Cameras had been placed in all locations of the building, even the room with the hostages. Luckily everyone in the room was accounted for.

Time to start the attack.

Tetsuya has already planted the virus onto the criminals system, watching as it spread throughout the entire building. Shutting down their security temporarily, no one seemed to noticed, which was coincidently a good thing.

Tetsuya gave Akashi the okay to start the physical attack. Both partners moved in. One easier than the other.

One by one the criminals were apprehended, at least that is what both detectives thought. Out of the corner of Akashi's eye he could see a dark shadow heading toward them, Tetsuya in particular. Before both of them could realised the assailant has grabbed a hold of the bluenette in a headlock.

Akashi lifted his gun from its holster and pointed it at Kuroko.

"Don't move Tetsuya"

Knowing what the other was thinking Tetsuya activates his misdirection and slipped easily out of the criminals hold. Not a second later a gun shot was sounded, echoing through the building.

"I told you not to move Tetsuya" Akashi order had been disobeyed and he was not happy. The emperor looked around him but he couldn't for the life of him find Tetsuya.

Someone poked him in the side and Akashi's first reaction was to point the gun at them. And he did, but before the gun could reach the strangers face his arm was grabbed and held with down.

Akashi's eyes lifted up and met with blue orbs. 

"How did you do that?"

"Misdirection."

Not bad... not bad at all.

The both of them made their way out of the building the hostages in lead and criminals already in cop cars. Akashi saw something bad and raised his voice to everyone.

"Everyone down on the ground now!"

Everyone obeyed and quickly laid on the ground. A loud explosion blew the entire building to pieces.

Kuroko look up in wander and spoke.

"How?"

"Emperor eye."

The two detectives gave each other approving nods, as of showing their respect for each other abilities.

From then on they would be partners, they would have each other's backs. The deep trust they both had would be broken by no one.

They were partners.

——————————————————————

~ I'm not going ask if you liked it, if you did vote or comment! I'm happy that you chose to read this book! Next story will be out either later today or tomorrow

Bye bye