Infected

~ hello readers! It's been awhile, and I'm very sorry for the wait, I had a massive exam - and I have one this week as well. But you guys don't really care about that! 😅 anyways you deserve a chapters after all of the votes and reads! I thank you for your support. I literally wrote this within an hour so it may not be that good but I hope you like it. As always... Vote! Comment! Request!

Without further ado... HAPPY READING!

Also MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THOSE WHO CELEBRATE IT!

———

Kuroko's POV

I'm not sure how long it's been, five months? Years? Who can tell? Certainly no one here... after all they're all dead, they became monsters, they became the infected.

It was back when I first started high school...

Flashback ~ {Third POV}

"Tetsuya, sweetie wake up!" A young woman with sky blue hair and deep blue eyes called out to her son. He awoke with a groan, really not wanting to see the day, but it seemed his desire was far off. His mother continued to try and wake Tetsuya up. "Alright, I'm up mother" almost waking from the dead he rose up, in the next few minutes he had finished getting ready for his first term at high school.

Why on earth can't I just stay home, I'm already at college level. Uh if it wasn't for the fact I owe my mother then I wouldn't be going!

He journeyed down the staircase, finding the silence eerie. "Mother?" He called out, expecting an answer but all he received was dead silence. (Ironic now as you look back) Tetsuya entered the kitchen, noting his mother wasn't standing where she normally would be.

No breakfast set out

No dishes needing to be washed

No evidence that a person actually lived here

She was here a second ago, where is she now? She couldn't have gone far.

"Mother, where are you?" Again receiving no answer he pulled out his phone, dialling his mother's number.

RING RING RING

RING RING- BEEP

It went to answering machine. If he wasn't worried then, he was now. His mother always answered her phone, for her not to was absurd.

Tetsuya ran upstair, checking all of the rooms once... then twice. Nothing. Running down the stairs he checked the rooms. Once, then twice. Nothing.

He didn't think to check the kitchen again, maybe she left a note. Not even bothering that he would be late to school he ran to the kitchen. He walked in looking around the walls where she normally placed a note. Again nothing. His mother was worrying him immensely now, not answering her phone, no where in the house, not leaving a note. No sign of her existence. He walked around the island in the middle of the kitchen, stepping on a soft object. Looking down he lifted his shoe up.

Blood scattered the walls and floors.

What? Why is there blood?

Blood pooled on the ground.

So much of it

Blood splattered the cupboards.

It's everywhere, who's is it.

Blood.

Mother?

Blood everywhere.

What's happened, no please. Don't. Please someone tell me it isn't yours