Amnesia | Part Two

~ I feel and have been told that amnesia needed a part two, so here we are. Request - asuna_rr I added a little twist to the story, it mostly has what you wanted. I hope it's what you were hoping for, I'm really unsure if it's good enough but if you want anything to change comment!

By the way, amnesia will most likely become a book and there will be a part three to this one shot if you so please! (Let me know what you think about this being it's own separate story)

Vote! Comment! Request!

——————————————————————

It's been a week since Kuroko woke up, a week since the generation of miracles found out he lost his memory. To start with they were upset at the thought of not being recognised or remembered, but it soon turned to happiness; Kuroko couldn't remember what they had said to him or all of the abuse that was thrown at him. For that they were glad.

The doctors ran test to see what had caused the memory loss, his head wasn't injured luckily and the only serious injuries he received were on his arms and torso. Yet they were more worried for him psychologically, they had to wait to see if his mind could cope with loss of memories.

The doctors eventually came to a conclusion said it was due to the traumatising experience he had, his brain went into a defensive mechanism which cause the memories to be pushed back. This of course made him forget all about the generation of miracles. In fact it made him forget his entire life and everything he knew the past ten years.

"It seems that his mind has taken on a defensive mechanism, he has unconsciously pushed all traumatic, even some good memories down. We are unsure if he will ever remember them. But just help him along the road to recovery, the poor boy deserves more than this"

Each generation of miracles nodded in agreement.

"Another thing, it seems that Kuroko has reverted back to child like behaviour, of course with the past 10 years of memory locked away he is unable to do things a normal teenagers should, not only is this a liability but you need to keep an eye on him. He has lost all knowledge from after he was around five or six."

The new information shook them, losing your memory was bad enough but to completely lose all knowledge of the past 10 years was to say the least shocking, ground breaking even.

For days after Tetsuya woke they cried. Mourned over the loss of friendship they once held with the bluenette, they were sad that he could no longer do daily tasks a normal teen should be able to do. On the seventh day after he woke they stopped, stopped crying, mourning, being sad. It all came to a stop.

Instead they came to a realisation, they would do anything to make their phantom happy, they were going to teach him all the knowledge he has lost because it's the least he deserves. They of course would forever regret what they did and they would do anything to make sure he didn't remember the past.

"Come on Tetsuya, I need to get you ready so we can finally go home" a red head exclaimed from beside the bed. Said person turned his gaze over to the red head. His eyes lit up in joy at seeing the familiar face and he smiled. Akashi has spent so much time with Kuroko and gave him all the love he could that the child like boy had grown attached to him.

Akashi helped the boy get ready and picked him up. The boy giggled and this made Seijuro smile, he patted the boy's head and carried him out of the room, belongings already in the car.

He walked out of the hospital and toward a slick black limo, the chauffeur popped open the back seat door and gestured for both his master and Kuroko to go in.

Akashi placed the bluenette in the back seat of the limo and climbed in next to him. Akashi helped adjust the seat belt around Tetsuya, then made further movement to pull his own on.

Once Akashi and Kuroko we're settled in at the red heads home he called over the generation of miracles.

Half and hour later they had all arrived and were walking to meet Tetsuya.

"Tetsu, people are here to see you" heading his name being called he looked up, an innocent smile plastered his face as he yelled.

"Midori, Mura, ki, Ao!"

All of them shocked at the outburst of their phantom, not only that but the new nicknames they had gotten. The bluenette jumped up and started to drag each generation of miracles into the room. They played for hours until Tetsuya had become tired and fell asleep. Akashi picked him up and put him to bed.

~ 3 months later

For the past three months, the generation of miracles helped Tetsuya regain the basic social knowledge for his age. He even regained the slight memory of who each person was in the generation of miracles. All were worried a little at first but when his memory showed no other signs of coming back they relaxed, the five of them are okay with Tetsuya not remembering anything else, they never wanted him to experience anything as hurtful as he did. They didn't want their little phantom to cry anymore than he did almost 5 months ago.

Tetsuya found out he had feeling for Akashi, Seijuro knew this and was keen to make Tetsuya his. Though he would give the bluenette a little time, he had only been released from the hospital for 3 months, still Seijuro made sure to show Tetsuya how much he loved his little phantom.

Eventually the two confessed to each other and were now together.

Tetsuya's child like behaviour has mellowed down and he now acted like he did originally, with the exception of more emotion on his face. Tetsuya was thankful for his five close friends (one being his boyfriend) for supporting and helping him through his recovery....

But he felt he still needed time to trust them a little deeper, this being because he knew they were hiding something and he wanted to know.

Tetsuya felt that something was missing and he would do anything to make sure he found it. And once he did he would make sure it was never lost again.

——————————————————————

~ was it any good? Also from what I said about the book, it will be a lot more deeper that this, due to it being a one shot it all seems a bit rushed, the book would most likely be about the bullying Tetsuya received and the hurt he is put through. It will be a very deep story (Akakuro) but will have a happy-ish ending. And if any of you have ideas you want to incorporate into the book all you have to do is mail/message me whichever!

Anyway that's it for now...

Bye bye!!