Married Life

~ Third part is finally up, I really like this part. Hope you enjoy this story. As always Vote! Comment! Request! The other story I promised will be up later.

Without further ado...

——————————————————————

Akashi and Tetsuya has moved into a bigger house, well I guess you could say mansion. It was massive. Sixteen rooms, two kitchens, seven bathrooms, three oversized living rooms, a huge library and a giant garden. Akashi was from a rich family so he loved to give anything he could to his 'wife'. It was no surprise considering how much Seijuro had spent on the wedding. Although Tetsuya thought it was too much, didn't mean he loved it any less.

He was happy to be married to the one he loved, even if he didn't show it often.

A married life turned out not all's it's cracked up to be. A month after Tetsuya took the Akashi name, his husband hadn't been giving him enough attention. At first Tetsuya was okay with it, Sei did have a lot of work. But days soon turned into weeks and weeks into months. Tetsu has begun to distance himself from his husband and Akashi so deep in work failed to notice his lovers behaviour.

"I'll try and finish work early tonight love" Tetsuya felt bad that he was acting like a spoiled brat.

"It's okay, you don't need to." Seijuro was disturbed by his 'wife's' behaviour but soon let it go. An hour later Seijuro left for his study, Tetsuya watched his husbands back as he walked off. He was hurting, he was hurting and didn't tell the one he thought he'd tell anything to.

Tetsuya ate lunch and dinner alone, his once expressionless face pulled into a frown as he sat there, picking at his food. He hasn't eaten much for the past few days, claiming he had lost his appetite.

That night Tetsuya showered and slept in one of the spare rooms. He didn't want his husband to see him in such a saddened state. Thoughts clouded his mind as he lay on that cold, double bed. Eventually thinking about how he wasn't good enough began to be to much. As he lay in that unfamiliar bed he cried, cried until he fell into an uncomfortably light sleep. But even as he slept he couldn't stop the tears from falling and the sob building in his throat.

Akashi had finished his work around midnight, he reached his room expecting to see his beautiful lover asleep, curled into a cute ball. But he wasn't there, his gorgeous husband wasn't laying in their bed. In fact he was no where in the room.

Flustered and worried Akashi searched around the mansion to find his beloved. He checked the library first but to no luck. He then moved onto check each living room, again he wants in either. Seijuro began to worry, he thought someone might have kidnapped his lover. A checked most of the spare rooms around the far side of the house. Not there either.

This time he checked the spare rooms closer to their bedroom. After looking in most of them he was in no luck. He came upon the last one next to his bedroom. Before he could open the door however he heard the faint sound of crying, a chocked sob echoed. In lightning speed Seijuro opened the door and saw a small lump in the bed. He sighed in relief, though that too was short lived as he heard his beautiful husband cry.

A frown could be seen on Akashi's face as he made his way over to his beloved. He looked down and the sight made him tear up, there his husband was; crying as he slept.

He hated himself that he hadn't noticed the distance between them, a tear slipped and pathed its way down the red heads face. He hated the fact he let Tetsuya cry alone, hated that his husband felt he couldn't tell him anything. He despised the thought of not being able to do anything.

Looking at his little bluenette, he bent down and removed him from the unfamiliar bed. He walked over to the door, Tetsuya still in arms. He carried his husband to their room and laid him gently on the bed. The cerulean eyed boy snuggled into the familiar warmth. Akashi smiled at the sight, but it turned to a frown at the realisation he made his poor little Tetsuya cry.

Seijuro shrugged off his suite, change into nightwear and crawled under the covers, pulling Tetsuya close to his chest.

"I'm sorry I didn't notice, from now on I'll make you happy"

He whispered into his lover's ear expecting no reply. It seemed that his little bluenette was pulling a bunch of surprises tonight.

"You already do, I love you"

Tetsuya turned over and snuggled into his husbands warm chest. Akashi was shocked but smiled.

"I love you too"

The both of them fell asleep with smiles on their faces. Front then on they would always tell the other when they are feeling low and always try to make the other happy. They loved one another, forever and always.

——————————————————————
~ did you enjoy it? Hope you did. Not much to say here so for now...

Bye bye