Wedding Day

~ Hello again, this is the second part to proposal, although it isn't named part two for obvious reasons. This also the SECOND story of FOUR that I promise you lot.

This has a lot of fluff (I guess) and not a lot of drama, but don't worry there will be some in the third part. I hope you like this, Vote! Comment! Request! And without further ado ~ Happy Reading!

——————————————————————

It had been a hectic year, planning the wedding was one thing. But dealing with a perfectionist like Seijuro was another. Everything had to be perfect for his fiancé, he would not allow anything to go wrong and he certainly wouldn't allow a horrible wedding.

Kuroko on the other hand wasn't as bothered on whether the wedding would be perfect or not, he just wanted to marry the love of his life.

It was now a few days until the wedding and Akashi was trying to persuade his little Tetsuya to wear a wedding dress.

"Please Tetsuya, you'd look beautiful with it on"

"There is no way in hell I am wearing a wedding dress!"

Kuroko was about to hit his fiancé and send him to the other side of the continent. But he couldn't, he loved him to much, unfortunately this wasn't good in some cases. Tetsuya let him get away with more than he wished. Wearing a wedding dress was sure as hell not going to be one of them.

"Tetsuya" the red head drew out his name in a last desperate plea to get his beautiful blue haired fiancé into a tight fitted white dress.

"No" Kuroko deadpanned.

Akashi sighed but let it go. He really wanted to see Tetsuya on a tradition wedding dress but he also didn't want to make his lover uncomfortable.

~ wedding day

It was a beautiful sunny day, accompanied by a light breeze drifting through now and then.

A pure white arch stood facing the ocean. It was adorned with bright red and blue roses. Green vines climbed the arch twisting freely through the bamboo structure. A red carpet lay in a straight line from the arch to around ten metres away. Beautiful white chairs placed in delicate rows were decorated with golden mesh.

Many friend and family say in specified seats. The red head waiting patiently at the arch for his beloved, dressed in a black tuxedo with a white shirt and deep red bow tie. His best man beside him and his father seated in a chair beside him.

On the other side sat Kuroko's mother and older brother. His father was with Tetsuya, it was customary for the 'brides' father to give them away.

A couple of minutes later and everyone stood, making Akashi tense. Yet all he could think about was seeing his soon to be husband.

.
.
.
.

And there he was, dressed in white. The tuxedo placed upon a black shirt, and black tie. He looked beautiful, not just in the eyes of his lover but in the eyes of mosh melt everyone who had the honour of being there.

No music accompanied the 'bride' as the bluenette exclaimed he did not want it, he preferred the sound of the waves. Akashi being head over heels in love agreed, he wanted to give Tetsuya whatever he asked for.

Both Tetsuya and his father walked down the isle in a slow pace. A short while after they had reached the end of the red carpet. With a parting kiss on the forehead from his father he was left next to the love of his life.

The priest began to speak. "Do you have the rings" the ring bearer stood and offered the rings to both Tetsuya and Seijuro. They took each one an place it on both of their ring fingers.

"Repeat after me; I, Akashi Seijuro, take you Kuroko Tetsuya to be my husband"

"I, Akashi Seijuro, take you Kuroko Tetsuya to be my husband"

"To have and to hold from this day forward,"

To have and to hold from this day forward,"

"for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer,"

"in sickness and in health,"

"to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

Kuroko repeated the same vows his soon to be husband had said.

"You are now pronounce husband and husband you may now seal it with a kiss"

Cheers echoed around them, but they were to absorbed in the kiss to notice. They pulled away and looked each other in the eye. Before speaking at the same time.

"I love you"

——————————————————————
~ did you like it? Anyways the third part will be out later this afternoon along with a requested story. See you then.

Bye bye