V-rry Christmas Special

Start from the beginning

Angel Grace and officer Heavens checked whether V had something for them too.

Negative.

Angel Grace:
   "Wow, you're unhappy with my present for you yet you prepared nothing."

V knitted his eyebrows.

V:
  "You don't give something to someone and expect anything in return. It's called selfless giving and sharing."

Angel Grace rolled her yes.

Angel Grace:
  "Well then at least give 'thanks' to those selfless givers who gave you something. It's called appreciation."

V sighed. He didn't wanna say thank you to them.

Officer Heavens:
  "It's alright, V. Your presence in this house is already like a gift to me."

Angel Grace:
"Unappreciated one."*murmurs

But V was still able to hear it. Surprisingly, someone knocked on the door while saying,

"Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas!"

V knew the owner of the voice.

V:
  "Messenger?"

The officer opened the door and saw a handsome man in a black tuxedo smiling at him.

Officer Heavens:
   "V, your relative is here ---

*notices younger men in white suits carrying the boxes of gifts

with more relatives?"

He allowed them to get in and told the younger men to just place it on the floor or on the table.

V smirked while looking at the boxes and bags of gifts carried by the angels.

Angel Grace:
   "Are those all for V?"

She checked the greetings card and saw two  boxes with "L" as the sender.

Angel Grace:
  "Is your father's name, L?"

That made sense. His name is V.

SeokJin:
  "I came here to deliver these christmas presents for you Officer Heavens and Miss Heavens."

An angel was pushing a big rectangular box in a vertical  position towards the officer.

Angel Grace:
  "It's so big. I'm guessing it's a door. Haha."

But it was a mirror.

Then another one was handed to Angel Grace. I smaller box and less heavier.

Angel Grace:
  "A lamp shade. Pink ~ lamp shade."

She seemed disappointed.