not an update...

Hi everyone.

I'm really sorry to bring my personal troubles here, but I guess I'm just trying to find someone who understands.

Earlier this week, one of my favorite people in the universe passed away. Of course, if you're active in the kpop world, you know this to be Kim Jonghyun.

SHINee was the first boy group I ever paid attention to around 5 and a half years ago when I found kpop. I despised boy groups but I absolutely loved girl groups. SHINee was the first boy group I liked.

Fast forward about a year or two and SHINee easily became one of my favorite groups. I loved all members equally, but Jonghyun and Jinki (Onew) were much closer to my heart.

The news of Jonghyun passing honestly broke my heart. I won't go into much detail here, but I might in my diary book you can find on my profile.

I just wanted to come to you all and say a couple things. PLEASE never be afraid to talk about your feelings. They are valid - every emotion you have is valid. Not to mention, if you are hurting because of Jonghyun passing, that is okay!

You are allowed to feel how you feel. No one can stop you from feeling your emotions.

In the meantime, I'm going to postpone updating imagines and chapters of my fanfictions until I feel a little better. This whole situation opened my eyes a lot and put me into a really intense depressive episode.

I don't really know what to do anymore. Nothing feels right. I feel very lost.

But I hope that my fellow shawols are doing okay, and I hope they are finding comfort and happiness in whatever means they can.

And to anyone with a deep connection to Jonghyun, I hope you stay strong. We must stay strong together.

 We must stay strong together