29. mark - fan pt. 2

Hellooooo~ how is everyone?!?!

I get a lot of comments asking for part two in some imagines, so I thought I would continue a Mark imagine from earlier (make sure to re-read it in case you forgot ;) )

Also, I'm thinking of starting some BTS or Astro imagines?? Let me know. I also have my Taehyung book and my Yugyeom one (which is coming out soon) please support them ❤

Also I have a boyfriend and it's so crazy and he let's me force him to watch kpop videos and youtubers and honestly if ANY of you get a boyfriend, HE BETTER BE AS SWEET OR SWEETER THAN MINE OR HE ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU PRECIOUS ANGELS

Alright, let's go!!

--

I nervously gripped onto my VIP pass as we stood in line inside the venue. I was still over the moon about the situation that had happened only a couple hours before...

I met Mark. In a gas station of all places...

Y/b/f hopped on her toes next to me. "Can you believe we get a photo? Isn't that so cool?"

I nodded. "It's awesome, alright."

"Maybe Mark will remember you." She winked, nudging my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes. "Why would he? It was just a quick hello in a gas station."

"He hugged you." She added. "They usually don't hug fans."

I shrugged. "It's okay. I just want to get a chance to say hi to all the boys."

"Me too. Oh look, the line is moving!" Y/b/f started hopping again.

I smiled, putting my hand on her shoulder. "You know, I thought I was the one that was really crazy, but I'm starting to think it's you!"

She laughed, rolling her eyes. "Youngjae is only a few minutes away from me!"

The line continued to move. They took people in groups of seven, so the line was moving relatively fast. Soon, we were at the front.

"I can see Jaebum and honestly I have never been more blessed than I am at this moment." I said a little louder than I wanted to. My friend, and a few girls near us, laughed at my remark, causing me to blush.

"The next girls, please!" A lady called out with a grin. She gestured to me and my friend, leading us to the doorway. There, we had a couple people check our VIP passes and they asked our names from a list.

We walked up the small steps to the room, realizing all seven boys were looking right at us.

"Hello!" BamBam called loudly, waving his hands excitedly as we walked in.

"Wow, hi!" I said, my face hurting from how widely I was smiling.

"How are you two?" Jackson smiled, high-fiving me.

"I'm great now!" I said, receiving a laugh from the boys.

"You seem familiar," Mark smiled, moving his hand to high five me. His eyes widened, "I met you earlier!"

My heart stopped. He remembered?

"When did you meet her?" Jackson chuckled.

"At the gas station. I told you about it when I got back on the bus." He said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

My cheeks began to heat up again.

"You talked about me?" I meekly replied. Mark smiled.

"Of course I did! You were sweet." He said quickly.