24. yugyeom - project

Hello everyone :) I totally failed my task of writing holiday themed stories for everyone, BUT WE HAvE 30k READS!!!

That is so amazing, thank you so much for supporting me and even more thanks for you supporting got7. 감사합니다 ❤

please go support my new Kim Taehyung story, fool's gold. I am very excited to write this one since I've been working on it for a couple months :)

Anyways, Yugyeomie. This was one of the many requests from my love annakazam so thank you for always requesting all the boys equally 😌

ALSO last announcement. I STARTED WRITING SMUT OMGGGGG!!! I haven't published it and idk if I should itS PRETTY GRAPHIC. But if you want me to, I will. Its just smut scenarios with got7 because I am a naughty soul :') I'm a 17 year old girl let me LIVE. But I don't know if I want it in this imagines book or in another one? *smirk* lemme know

---
Yugyeom's POV

I walked into school for yet another day. I didn't like school, but I also didn't hate it. I would much rather be dancing at the studio.

Sadly, here I was. Another day.

I went to my locker, grabbed some books, and headed to class.

I sat down at my seat, turning to my seat partner, BamBam.

"Hey Yugyeom." he said.

"Wassup?" I sighed, leaning my head on my arm.

"Oh you know, exhausted from training. How about you?" BamBam laughed.

I nodded. "Me too. Hopefully we can have tonight off."

BamBam shrugged. "Jaebum-hyung didn't say anything about it. But education comes first, and I heard talk about a project coming up for a big grade."

I groaned. "Hopefully its partner work."

"Why? So I can make you do all the work?" BamBam laughed.

"Keep that in mind so I can pummel you later." I chuckled back, punching his shoulder.

BamBam acted fake shocked. "I am your hyung!"

I rolled my eyes. "Hardly."

I felt a bump on my arm as someone walked by. I turned my head to see a plaid backpack covered in safety pins and buttons move past me.

I stared at y/n as she scooted past her seat partner and into her chair.

"What do you think of that y/n girl, Yugyeom?" BamBam elbowed me, talking softly.

"I don't really know," I shrugged. "I don't know her."

"She's a punk, don't you think?" He tilted his head at me. "Have you seen how she dresses outside of classes.

I shook my head. "I've only seen her in uniform."

BamBam clicked his tongue. "She seems like trouble to me."

She seemed like trouble to everyone, even to me. She had colorful streaks in her hair, even though rules said we aren't allowed to without valid reasoning. She adds little accessories to her uniform to make it look different.

Today, she wore black tights with rips in them, with black boots.

"She could probably beat me up." BamBam laughed.

"She probably would, too, if she heard you teasing her like that." I muttered.

Class soon began and I was half listening to the teacher, half trying not to fall asleep. BamBam and I started a game of hangman when the teacher clapped his hands together.