3. yugyeom - early breakfast

literally i was looking up yugyeom pictures on twitter and this popped up and i felt rEBORN because wOw

it gave me the idea for this story with is like a sleepy hunk of yugyeom :-)-:

---

"Yugyeom, we've been driving for hours. Can't we stop somewhere soon?" You whined, turning your head to your beautiful boyfriend.

He looked over for a second before averting his eyes back to the road. "Y/n, we've only got a couple hours to go-"

"Yuko~" you sang loudly over him, hearing him groan at your nickname for him. "I'm hungry and I need to pee. Let's get some sandwiches or something."

He sighed loudly. "Aye, why not french toast? You love french toast, jaigi." He smiled slightly.

You leaned back in the passenger seat, knowing you got your way. He set his hand on your thigh and you instinctively wrapped your hand in his as you guys kept driving on, waiting for an exit sign leading to food.

"Do you think anyone will be open at this time?" Yugyeom murmured as he turned onto an exit.

"Of course. Truck driver's need places to stop at nonsense hours, too." You squeezed his hand.

"Does that make us truck driver's too?"

"Of course, Yuko."

You were soon parking in the lot in front of a small cafe. You could feel your stomach growling at the smell of food radiating in the air.

"I'm so excited for food!" You jumped out of the car quickly and skipped toward the door.

"Ah, y/n wait for me~." You heard Yugyeom whine behind you. You stopped and turned to see him wrapping his sweater sleeves over his hands.

He looked like a big, tired teddy bear. His pink hair was a little bit of a mess, his eyes a little droopy from being so sleepy. But he still managed to have an adorable smile on his face when he looked at you.

You grinned and grabbed his hand before you went inside. You two sat at a table set for four.

"You have so much energy for someone awake at 4 in the morning." Yugyeom said, but yawning shortly afterwards.

"I took a nap." You shrugged.

"I know you did, I didn't have anyone to talk to while I was driving." He frowned.

"Hey, it's okay. I can drive the rest of the way." You said as you looked at the small specials menu.

"No you will not," He groaned. "You're a bad driver!"

"Says you." You stuck your tongue out as a waitress came to your table.

She handed you menus and you ordered your drinks - chocolate milk, I must add, courtesy of Yugyeom - and you began reading.

"Mmm, french toast." You smiled and closed the menu immediately. You looked over to Yugyeom, who was puckering his lips as he read through the food.

"I don't know what to get." He said quietly, tapping his fingers against the table.

"French toast." You said, kicking his leg under the table.

"Nah, I'm not really feeling it. Maybe an omelette... or a breakfast burrito..." he got quieter as he continued to read the items. You giggled, grabbing his hand across the table.

"You keep grabbing my hand you weirdo." He said, still looking at the menu.

"I just like you, that's all." You said in a cheerful tone.

"You only like me for my hand to hold." Yugyeom joked.

You gasped, "I'm scared I'll lose you, Yuko."

"You won't lose me, I promise." He smiled, looking up at you.

"How could I forget... you're ten feet tall! It'd be hard to lose you in a crowd." You giggled.

He rolled his eyes. "You ruined the moment. But I think I'm getting hashbrowns and bacon."

The waitress came back, setting your milks on the table. "What can I get you kids?"

"Kids? I am an adult!" You jokingly said, but feeling Yugyeom kick you under the table.

"I'm sorry about her, she gets annoying when she's hungry." He winked toward you.

"It's all good, nice to have younger people here anyways." The waitress smiled.

You ordered your french toast and Yugyeom ordered his hashbrowns and bacon. You two sat there and talked about stupid things, played tic tac toe, and got into a couple intense rounds of hangman.

Yugyeom was currently trying to guess your word (which was french toast, of course) when your food was brought over.

You both ate quickly, not realising how hungry you really were until this point.

As you were eating your beautiful bread meal, you saw Yugyeom reach over and try to take a piece.

"Yah, what are you doing?" You swatted his hand.

"I wanted to try." He stuck out his bottom lip.

"You said you didn't want any french toast, so now you don't get any." You moved your plate closer to you.

"But i changed my mind."

"No-"

"Fine, no more hand holding."

"But Yu-"

"Nope. That's it, the last straw."

---

yuko is a cute nickname i made for yugyeom 5ever ago but my friends fell in love with it (you know who you is) which is understandable because it's cute so ha ha hAh

i hope you liked this one because it was cute and yugyeom is cute i love yugyeom

byeeee

nichole :-)