23. junior - christmas

Another Christmas imagine!! Hope you enjoy :)

What do you really want as a gift?!

This one is pretty short, but I didn't want to drag it out too long. It was a little thought I had today :)

---

"Jinyoung, I want to bake cookies." You whined as your boyfriend read a book.

"Go ahead, I'll eat some when you finish." Junior looked up and smirked.

You rolled your eyes. "Jinyoung-sshi~! I want to bake with you!" You pulled on his arm, acting cute in hopes he would comply.

"If you stop whining, maybe I'd help you." he sighed, putting his bookmark back into his book.

"Okay, okay," you let go of his arm. "Bake with me? It will make good memories!"

He smiled. "Sure, we can make cookies together."

Junior followed you into the kitchen, where you had already taken everything out.

"So prepared! You didn't even know if I would help you or not." Junior rested against the counter.

"I was going to make them regardless, but I'm much happier with the help from you." You said, clapping your hands together.

You started by washing your hands, then getting the bowls ready.

"Okay, I need two cups of flour." you read off of the recipe. Junior held the bag of flour as you scooped some out. Unfortunately, you over scooped, causing a huge pile of flour to fall onto Junior's shirt, pants, and socks.

"Y/n!" Junior whined, looking down at his dark clothes.

"Oops..." you said quietly, looking up at Junior's face. He frowned at you.

"That's not fair, you should be messy, too!" He wiped his shirt, then rubbed it on to your face.

"Junior!" you whined back. You turned quickly, swiping some frosting with your hand. You reached up and pressed it to his face.

He laughed, taking another tub of frosting and wiping some onto you as well. You tried to grab another ingredient, but he threw flour at you as well.

"I can't keep up!" You laughed as Junior put some sprinkles on you.

"Look at you, so sweet~!" He laughed.

You pouted. "So cliché."

He just smiled, pulling you closer to him. "You're the cutest. I love you." he kissed the top of your head.

The cute moment was ruined by you reaching up and smearing more frosting on his face.

"Oh it is so on, y/n." Junior said, grabbing your wrists. You just laughed in response as he pulled you against him.

"I love you too, Junior." You leaned up and kissed his cheek.