11. bambam - prank war

hey everyone!!! i hope you're all doing well <3

i'm here with another imagine! i hope you enjoy it!

feel free to leave requests and comments and such, they really help me out! WE HAVE OVER 1k READS :-)

You looked over at BamBam, who was curled up on the couch next to you. He was exhausted from rehearsal and promised to watch 'Finding Nemo' with you, but he fell asleep nearly ten minutes in.

You quickly texted your best friend.

mook's asleep, we better be quick.

You and BamBam have been pranking each other for the last couple of months that you've lived together. It started with him hiding all your bras in his suitcases, then you took the couch out of the living room, and his most recent attack was him taking all the food out of the house and replacing it with zucchini.

He's been waiting for your next attack, so you've been planning. He just bleached his hair a few days ago, so why not add some color?

Your friend arrived to take you to the beauty salon and find the perfect color for your sleeping beauty. You slowly got up from the couch, moving BamBam slightly so you could get up. His face scrunched up at the lack of contact, so you leaned down and kissed his nose and put the blanket over him.

He's so cute when he's sleeping, so you take a second to look at his cute self, because in a few hours he'll be pissed at you for dyeing his hair.

You grabbed your purse and left the apartment quietly. Soon, you were in the car with your best friend.

"How long will he be asleep do you think?" She asks you.

You shrug. "I don't know, that's why we've got to hurry. He'll want to shower after he wakes up."

You decided to do the classic trading shampoo for hair dye thing. Sure, it wasn't the most original, but it'll have the best reaction.

You arrive at the beauty salon and start looking at all the fun colors.

"We should do blue, don't you think?" Y/b/f asked.

"He had blue when they filmed dream knight, let's do something new," You picked up a pinky-coral color. "I think this would suit his skintone."

"I don't." Your friend snorted.

"All the more reason to choose it. It matches his shampoo, anyway." You picked up two bottles and some developer, paid, and hurried home.

You opened the door slowy and peeked to the couch. BamBam was still sound asleep, so you tiptoed in with your friend and hid in the bathroom.

You tried not to giggle too loud as you mixed up the dye and poured it into BamBam's shampoo bottle.

"This is going to be so great." Your friend laughed as you set the bottle in the exact spot it was in before. You nodded and began cleaning up the bathroom.

You sent your friend out to dispose of the evidence, and you sat on the couch and waited for BamBam to wake up.

You were just playing on your phone when you felt his hand grab your arm. "Cuddle with me."

"No, you smell bad." You brought your leg up and pushed him with your foot.

He frowned. "You're right, I should shower. Maybe you should join me?" He smirked.

You shook your head. "I bathe alone. Sorry, bub."

He stood up and stretched. "Some day, it was worth a shot." And off he went.

You snickered to yourself as you heard him get a towel from the closet and go into the bathroom. You sent a text to y/b/f.

He's in, i don't think i can handle waiting!

You played around on your phone until you heard BamBam turn the water off.

"Oh my god." You heard him say. "What the hELL!?"

Suddenly, BamBam ran out into the living room in his towel. His hair was blotched with the coloured dye and his face, instead of being angry, was confused.

"My shampoo must be defective, y/n, are you sure you got the right kind?" He whined, looking in the mirror on the wall.

You stifled a laugh. "No, babe, I got the right one."

"Why am I pink?" He shook his hair and looked at you in the mirror. Realisation set in and he groaned. "Did you-"

"Please don't kill me!" You started laughing really hard.

He started whining and stomping. "Manager-hyung is gonna be so upset! It's not evenly dyed! What am I supposed to do?"

"You don't seem mad at all." You stood up and went over to him.

"I'm not, I kind of like it. Plus you picked the colour, so you must like it, too." he smirked.

Shit. He likes it.

"I actually picked it because I thought it would look funny, but shit, mookie, you pull everything off." You sighed.

"Well, I can pull it off if I get an even colour. Help me dye the rest of it."

So, you ended up dyeing his entire blonde part of his hair pink. BamBam loved it, and you sort of grew to like it, too.

"One of these days, I'll get you back." He laughs, pinching your cheek.

and this is how bambam got his pink hair, thanks to yours truly I MEAN YOU NOT ME HAHAHA NOO I WOULD NEVER USE MYSELF AS A CHARACTER AND THAt is a lie i'm always the character for mook mook

Again, i hope you liked this imagine and feel free to request :-)

ALSO ARMYS IF YOU LIKE TAEHYUNG KEEP AN EYE OPEN FOR MY NEW TAE STORY :-)))))))