5. jackson - dance practice

see i had an original idea for this, but then it turned into a whole different thing.......

so i hope you like it :-)

"Start from the top!" The choreographer yelled over the music. You wiped your forehead, getting into position for the beginning of the number.

You started out smoothly, doing the easy beginning that all of your group members do, then moving into the verse. Then, it was your solo bit.

You stepped forward how you were supposed to, but then you moved too far left and ran into f/1 (friend #1).

"Stop!" The choreographer yelled. He looked at you, crossing his arms. "What's the deal, y/n? You're never this bad."

You sighed and bowed. "I'm sorry, I really am. I'm just having trouble picking up from the previous part."

He nodded. "You're lucky I'm in a good mood. You've been here all day, girls, it's late. Head to your dorms."

You all thanked him, bowing as he left.

"I'm sorry guys," you sighed. "I've been so worked up-"

"Hey, it's okay, y/n. You'll get it down." F/2 said, patting your shoulder.

"Plus, we got out of practice early. Now you can see Jackson." F/1 said with a huge grin.

You were lucky to be in a girl group with four amazing friends who always knew how to cheer you up.

"Thanks guys, I'll be up in the dorm later, I'm going to work on this part." You tightened your ponytail.

"Sure you will, why don't we send Jackson in here?" F/4 laughed.

"Yeah, he'll help you out if you know what we mean." F/2 wiggled her eyebrows, elbowing you in the side. You pushed her away, feeling your face heat up.

"Stop guys. I don't want to bother him." You whined.

They eventually headed out, leaving you in the dance room alone. You rang through the choreography again and again, narrowing down what you were struggling on, but you were out of focus.

Jackson was your boyfriend, well, he was your boyfriend. He was in a much more popular group than your group and due to management, you two were not supposed to be together. It had only happened recently that you two were not allowed to be in a relationship, and it broke your heart. Your friends haven't heard about it yet, since you were too sad to tell them and burden them.

You slipped as you were dancing, falling forward and catching yourself before you fell.

"You two will not be allowed to see each other in a relationship setting," your manager said as you and Jackson sat across her in the office. His manager nodded in agreement.

"What? Why?" Jackson sat forward in his chair, his face turning angry.

"Got7 is very popular, the fans wouldn't want to see their 'oppa' with a girl." Your manager said simply.

You felt your heart ache. "But-"

"It's unprofessional. You two need to break it up and only talk to each other about business related things. You're here to work." His manager added in a strict tone.

You both sat there, knowing arguing wouldn't get you anywhere. The managers left to leave you two to your goodbye.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know this would happen." Jackson said quietly, resting his head in his hands.

You were silent. You couldn't think of what to say. Jackson had stood up and offered you a hand, but you stare forward. He leaned down and grabbed your chin softly.