29. yugyeom - friend's sister

Hi everyone 😌 I hope you're all doing well!

Doesn't Yugyeom just look like boyfriend material??? I'm swooning

Here is an imagine, requested by Xx_PsychoFangirl_xX :) I hope you enjoy it!!! I made this one a little longer ^^

If you want to request, head to one of the earlier chapters titled requests and just read the rules ;-)

Also check out my Kim Taehyung (V from BTS) fan fiction and my new Cha Eunwoo (ASTRO) story that will be coming soon !!

Love you all so much, thank you for over 50k reads and all the support 😭 i feel so appreciated and it's crazy like I'm a loser why you all support me

---

People always tell me how awesome it is to have a famous brother, but what they don't understand is how weird it is.

To walk into a shop and see a cardboard cutout of your older brother holding a face mask, or him modeling the latest styles; or to hear his voice singing over the speakers of a coffee shop- it's weird.

The weirdest part isn't the girls coming up to me and asking if I can get an autograph from Jaebum, or hearing girls say weird things about him while they look at his promo pictures on Twitter.

The weirdest part? Being face to face with him. I get used to seeing him as a celebrity that when he comes home, it's like a miniature heart attack.

For the next few days, my brother Im Jaebum was in charge of me; and where there was Jaebum, there was Got7.

"Jackson and Yugyeom are going to come over to write songs, okay?" Jaebum peeked his head into my room.

I looked up from my textbook. "That's fine. Tell them I say hi."

"Tell them yourself, punk!" Jaebum laughed. "They'll be here soon anyways."

I nodded slowly, staring back at my math problems. Jaebum slowly closed the door behind him.

I hadn't seen anyone from Got7 in a long time, including Jaebum. They're always so nice to me and treating me like a younger sister. They really were like a bunch of older brothers, even though I was only a year younger than their maknae, Yugyeom.

I was about halfway through my assignment when I heard a loud voice calling my name.

"Y/n~! Come say hi to Jackson-oppa!" Jackson hollered in a fake cutesy voice. I rolled my eyes, but quickly ran down the stairs.

Jackson was standing at the bottom of the stairs, arms out wide open for a hug. Yugyeom stood beside Jaebum behind him, looking at me come down the stairs.

I stopped in front of Jackson, who held his pose with his eyes closed. He peeked, opening his eyes slightly.

"This is when you hug me, you know," Jackson whispered, as if we were acting a scene.

I peeked over his shoulder at Yugyeom, who was standing with a small smile.

"Maybe I wanted to say hi to Yugyeom first," I retorted.

Yugyeom swallowed, glancing between Jackson and I's figures. Jackson whined, wrapping his arms dramatically around me.

"Our little y/n, she's growing up so fast!" He said through fake tears. "Look at her, Yugyeomie, isn't she marvelous?"

Yugyeom coughed, "U-Uh, yeah, of course,"

Jaebum clamped his hand to Yugyeom's shoulder, "Best not to look at my little sister like that, Yugyeom."