Pure Soul

The day all hope would cease to exist was now approaching sooner then you had ever expected. The pain had now been too excruciating for you to handle. You had been forced to spend your days in bed, Sebastian came in regulary to fill you in on all the rumors and truths spread throughout the manor. You discovered Alois had now fully regained his memory. Also, an old enemy had now rejoined the picture. The popular Angel/Angela, butler of the Queen was now rumored to be planning something big. You had no clue if it had something to do with your child but it seemed so.This foul creature had only purity on its mind.

You rolled over and stared out the large window leading out to a small balcony which had been right beside the dresser. In the distance you suddenly noticed many trees had been coming to a fall. As each tree fell you could view a figure approaching in the distance. You whispered out to yourself, "Hm? Could it be either Sebastian or Claude? Maybe even Alois?"

You clutched onto your stomach which had now been throbbing with an unbearable pain. You tried your best to catch your breath as you screamed out, "Sebastian!" 

Without a response you tightly shut your eyes hoping for the best. Suddenly the window flew open. You bravely opened your eyes to find that the foul creature in the form known as Angel had been standing right beside your bed, lovingly gazing into your terrified eyes. 

You hissed out at him and he simply chuckled. He then whispered, "You poor, poor child... Tricked into becoming and then creating filth. If only I had known sooner, I could have saved you. You were foolish to give into his charms, he will destroy you. " You shook your head knowing he was only filling your head with lies. You then bravely screamed out much louder once more, "Sebastian!" 

Angel smirked, "Sebastian is... preoccupied at the moment. But oh, don't you worry dear, I shall rid the filth from you. I will make you innocent and pure once more... You no longer need Sebastian, you will sign a contract with me. I shall be your eternal lover and together we shall rid the world of all filth."

"No,..No...No..." You whimpered out, your quiet whimpers now becoming agonizing screetches of both fear and pain, "I won't let you! He won't let you !"

"Oh, but he already gave you over, he never did love you..."