Sorrow

The path grew narrow as it became harder and harder to see.  Although by now the sun had risen you were now deep into the forest. The scariest thing now had been that if you screamed no one would ever hear you.

You had no idea whether or not the triplets gave you the correct information. You had no clue how you would find the warehouse yourself. Just when you were about to give up you saw something bright in the distance. You ran after the light. To your surprise it brought you to an opening . You searched around and instantly found a metal cellar door leading underground.

With caution you eased the door open. You steppes down the steps carefully closing the door behind you. It had been nearly pitch black but you managed to reach the bottom of the stairway.

This stairway led you to a bright, icy cold room. It seemed empty but you sensed Hannah was hear as well. You smirked and screamed out, "Hannah, isn't it great for us to be speaking again. Why don't you show yourself"

With no response you chuckled and whispered once more. "Oh, you want me to walk right into your so called trap? Alright, "

You steppes across the room towards the other side searching for a door or doorway. You found the whole situation idiotic. Hannah was basically a psychotic ex-lover with an obsession. She had no need to drag Alois into this.

You had reached a door when you heard a light chuckling from in back of you. You quickly spun around to find the triplets.

You smirked , "So Hannah's too scared to confront me herself. Of course she would send the three of you. Three against one? I don't think that's a fair fight."

"We weren't instructed to fight you."

"Then why did you follow me?"

"We're here to take you to her."

"Then take me."

"Heh, " The three approached you all at once. With out any warning you couldn't fight back. They held a cloth over your mouth. You felt your eyes grow heavy and soon gave in. Darkness took over leaving you alone with your own thoughts.