Other Side Of The Story

You returned to your room speechless. The news you had just heard had been too much to take in at once. It was bad enough he had done it all once , but know you were terrified it would all happen to you.

Now a million questions flooded your head;

Would he kill you?

Did he only come here to hurt Hannah?

Would he ever use you in such a way?

You forced a smile onto your face as Sebastian entered the room.

"Hello love."

"H-Hello..."

"What's wrong?"

"Can we talk about something?"

"Of course. "

"Ms. Hannah told me everything..."

"E-Everything?"

"How could you use her so badly?"

"Shh, her side of the story is all a lie. Can I explain?"

"Please..."

"Hannah and I were set up on a date by our parents. We were both fairly young and new to the concept of relationships. We soon fell in love. I got her pregnant and we were about to move in together. Then, everything changed. She became obsessive. I could never leave the house or anything. I wasn't going to live my life in such a way. I chose to leave her. She threatened to kill both herself and the baby. I wasn't going to let her kill our child. I knocked her out cold and was able to safely deliver the baby. Once we woke up she threatened to devote her life to find and kill the child assuming it ended our relationship. I had to kill her. The two of us then, with such rage became demons. Our child has now become a demon... Which means we can finally interact and tell him who we are. However, Hannah has been plotting to kill him for years. I just can't let her! "

"If I may ask... Who is your son?"

"We did come here for a reason... My son is Alois. He doesn't even have a clue yet.."