A New Feeling Unlike Anyother

Alois'.   POV:

After [Insert Your Name] left I knew I needed to confront Sebastian. I always felt a strong closeness towards the man but never expected this, He was my father. My whole life had been a lie. I really needed to talk to him. I rushed out from my office, running past Claude and searching for Sebastian's bedroom. Once I found it I saw [Insert Your Name] sitting down beside him.

I seemed to burst out. "Daddy I--- I mean Father I--- I mean S-Sebastian I would like to talk to you!"

The man glared at his fiance and she nervously looked away. I was starting to get the feeling that Sebastian didn't want me knowing.

I guess I couldn't blame him, I could become annoying at times.

Sebastian stood and simply nodded. He led me out into the hallway and cleared his throat. "Alright Alois, I see she told you..."

"Y-Yeah..."

"Your thoughts?"

"Well I've always felt a strong connection between us but never understood what it meant until now. Even when you came here with Ciel's body a while back, I could just tell."

"I had a feeling you did. I wasn't trying to hide the truth from you at all. You see, both your mother and I became demons after she became pregnant with you. As a rule, when you were born we had to leave you without a trace back to us. We could only contact you if you ever became a demon which you are now. Your mother has been breaking this rule for years by forming a relationship with you..."

"What happened between you and Hannah?"

"It's a long story... Just please Alois, don't let your mother know... You don't understand, she is the enemy..."

"B-But---"

"Promise me."

"I promise. "

"Good. Now, I think we have a bit of catching up to do, How about in two days, which will be Friday, we'll go out somewhere together . Sound like a plan?"

"Yes! I can't wait!"

I wanted to appear strong for my father but I couldn't help myself. I began getting a bit emotional over the whole situation. My father actually cared about me, and he actually wants to spend time with me. The rest of my life would now be complete.

Sebastian smiled and returned to his room. I walked back to my office and began to think things over. I still hadn't understood what Sebastian meant by "She's the enemy" . Hannah always tried to protect me in every single way she could.  Maybe I should confront her. It only seemed right to do so.