Return

Claude had nearly dragged you back to the manor. You felt ashamed to have returned, still not being able to find Alois. You still couldn't believe the newest secret you had discovered. This manor had truly been mysterious. You walked through the large front wooden doors to be greeted by your joyful fiance. He ran over to you, gently picking you up bridal style. "I thought I had lost you for good! Please never run off like that again..."

"S-She still has him..."

"No.." Sebastian choked out, "We discovered he is now in the possession of yet another enemy."

"But who this time?"

"Grell the damned reaper."

"B-But..." You remembered the sight of Grell blacked out, tossed upon the cold cellar floors.

Claude shot you a cold hard expression and whispered, "We're doing all we can, we're getting an old friend known as William T. Spears to help us locate him."

"He is another reaper I'm guessing."

"Indeed, he has great power and would be the perfect man to hunt him down and find Alois' whereabouts ."

"As long as he will be found..."

"And we still face the problem of hunting and killing Hannah. Although she is weak for now, she will strike again when she gathers a strong force. She isn't one to give up that easily..."

"Sebastian?" You mumbled out.

"Yes?"

"I think we should reschedule the wedding until Alois returns... it's only right."

"He isn't your son,  you shouldn't be punished for his disappearance. "

"If he's your son, he's our son. I want him to be here to witness our wedding."