Missing.

The next morning you woke to a ton of commotion in the mansion. Once you went down for breakfast Mey-Rin had told you the shocking news. Sebastian was missing.

It turns out he wasn't kidding, he truly did leave. You ran to your room completely devastated. He left you alone, with that little brat who would treat you poorly until the day you died.

You threw your nearly lifeless body against your bed and sobbed. Soon, you heard a light knocking at your door. You quickly wiped your tears, sat up and whispered, "Come in.."

To your surprise, it had been Ciel. He let himself in, crossing the room to join you. He sat beside you on the bed and placed one hand on yours, "I'm truly sorry for everything... "

"Hmph, No you truly aren't."

"But I am, I only acted in such a way out of anger and well, jealousy. I didn't want to.. Seeing you with another man was too much to handle."

"Mhmm..." Of course, you didn't believe a word he said, He was simply a brat with a bad temper. You lost all respect for him long ago.

"But... Sebastian is gone now, so it can just be me and you like it was meant to be. No distractions!"

You sighed and forced a fake smile on your face. He smiled and stood to leave. Before exiting your room he whispered, "And tomorrow will be the start to our life together. We'll be wed before sunset tomorrow."

Your heart nearly stopped at the thought of marrying him.