Wrong Decision

Alois' POV:

I made up my mind. She spent her whole life trying to give me the small hints she was indeed my mother. I owed her this. I ran from my office out to the garden keeping a close eye to make sure Sebastian wasn't watching. Once outside the manor I took deep breaths. I was still unsure of why Sebastian would warn me of her.

She greeted me with a warm smile, "Hello Alois, What brings you out to the garden today?"

I burst into tears and jumped into her arms, all I could whimper out was, "I'm so sorry for hurting you all these years!"

"What is this all for?"

"I know now... You're my mother... "

To my surprise she pushed me away and grinned, "Good I can drop the act."

"Huh? "

"I despise you. You're true filth. You tore us apart. You're not wanted, simply an accident."

"W-What? What do you mean mom?!"

"Never call me that again you brat! "

"I don't understand... Don't you love me?"

"Hell no! And I never have and never will! You deserve to be dead . Now that you know I can finally destroy you. "

"What?!"

Before I knew it I became dizzy. My vision was greatly impaired and I could no longer see a thing. I simply heard my mother's evil laugh . Suddenly all went dark.