First Piece Of The Puzzle

"I don't think Ciel would approve of me spending the night in here..."

"Please..."

"Okay.."

You yawned laying back down, after a few moments you sat up and nearly begged for Sebastian to lay with you. A bit hesitant, he finally agreed. Once in bed, he held you tightly against his warm body. You seemed to forget each worry and problem when near him, he made everything feel alright again. You crawled onto his chest giggling quite loudly than you should have.

He placed one finger on your lips reminding you that Ciel could not hear the two. You kissed him gently on the cheek and spoke out loud, "I love you, Sebastian, "

............................................................................................................

Ciel had been suspicious of both Sebastian and your behavior for a few nights. He asked around the mansion and finally concluded Sebastian had STILL been in your room.

Furious, he decided to sit outside your door and carefully listen in. He soon heard your loud giggles and then heard the four words he never ever wanted to hear from you.

All he could think to himself was, "That damned whore..."

He burst in, unable to believe what he had been witnessing. His fiance, and love, right on top of his butler. God knows what the two had been doing.

He screamed as loud as he could, "You whore! Seducing the damn butler! "

....................................................................................................................

You stood, shocked and unable to speak. Your face turned red and felt as if it were burning. The words coming from his mouth insulted you more than anything ever had before. "Ciel, you don't get it..."

"No, I do get it, you whore. " He stepped towards you slapping you across the face hard enough to throw you against the wall and to the ground. You placed a hand on your cheek and began to cry,

Sebastian stood, angrier than he had ever looked before. "Never. Hit a lady..."

"Are you talking back to your master? Leave at once!" Unable to go against his words, Sebastian helped you up and left.

Now alone with your fiance, you were terrified.

He knelt down beside you and whispered into your ear, "You're mine now and forever. My fiance and soon to be wife. You're not allowed to love anyone else but me. Now go to bed and think about your whorish actions.."