Sweet Sacrifice

The whole day had gone by as a blur. Simply a dream too perfect to be thought of as true. The day began with a perfectly planned breakfast followed by a romantic picnic in the park and finally drinks and dancing at a local party. You soon returned to the cabin and were shocked to find you had not been tired.

Still insisting that you needed rest Sebastian carried you off wedding style into the large bedroom you had woken up in just this morning. The lingering scent of large pink rose candles filled the room, helping you relax as much as you could knowing shortly you would go through 10x the excruciating pain you dealt with while signing the contract.

You had laid back on the bed as Sebastian briefly left the room. You held your hand up carefully observing the beautiful engagement ring he had given you not too long ago. Although the process has and will be painful you were still fully satisfied with yourself. You finally managed to find the love of your life who you plan to happily spend the rest of eternity with. Everything about him drove you crazy. He may not have seen it but to you he was the perfect man.

Sebastian soon returned, obviously ready for bed. He came in shirtless, which had both pros and cons. The sight of his scars nearly made you sick. On the other hand, he was gorgeous. Although he never seemed to workout he was very muscular. You soon caught yourself gazing up at him. You quickly shook your head and glanced down. He chuckled, carefully lifting your chin to meet his eyes, "What are you staring at?"

Embarrassed, you managed to choke out, "You're very attractive, dear.."

He chuckled once more and for a split second you noticed a dark blush creep upon his pale face, "I am? I don't quite see it but I'll have to take your word for it. You on the other hand, you're simply breath taking. Every single detail about you drives me mad. Well what I'm trying to say is you're simply beautiful, {Insert Your Name}."

You blushed a dark crimson, turning away and laying back down, facing your back towards him. You crossed your arms and whispered, "I'm nowhere near beautiful. "

He laughed and sat down beside you on the bed, placing a supportive hand on your side, "You're more than beautiful, now stop saying you aren't. And even if you weren't beautiful, I'd still love you the same as I do now. You're perfect, so believe it."

You blushed even darker doing all you could to hide your face from him. Compliments had been new to you. All your life you avoided contact with boys. He let out a loud sigh and whispered, "You can't avoid me forever."

You finally turned so you would be laying on your back. You avoided all eye contact with him, focusing your eyes towards the ceiling. Before you knew it Sebastian had been on top of your body, pinning your arms onto the bed. He smirked and whispered, "Admit how beautiful you are."

Accepting his challenge you stuck your tongue out at him and shook your head, "Never."

He sarcastically sighed and whispered in a seductive tone, "I guess I'll just have to prove it."

You blushed dark as he slowly and gently kissed down your neck. Quite embarrassed yet glad at the same time, soft moans escaped from your mouth. He smirked, silencing your moans by placing his soft plump lips against yours. You could barely stand how good you already felt just being so close to him.

Out of breath, he slowly pulled away and whispered once more, "Do you feel beautiful yet?"

Although you truly did, not wanting the moment to end you replied, "Nope. Still ugly."

He sighed and happily trailed his ice-cold fingertips down your neck and onto your chest. You bit down hard on your bottom lip. He unbuttoned the top part of your nightgown just enough to reveal your chest. Even more embarrassed now that a part of your body had been exposed, you turned your head away. He gently moved your head back, "You're just so beautiful..."

He placed soft kisses down your chest, gripping onto your breasts as he headed lower. You moaned out with pleasure. Nearly begging you whispered, "Sebastian, please..."

He smirked, fully removing the nightgown, along with your panties, placing soft, wet kisses along your inner thighs, "Only if you agree that you're beautiful."

You moaned out and whispered, "I'm beautiful, I'm beautiful! Just please!"

Finally satisfied, he removed his dress pants and boxers, gripping onto your thighs. He slowly pushed himself inside of you. You screamed out in pain, as you were a virgin you had been warned it would hurt. After a few moments the pain drifted off and the pleasure took over. You moaned out as he trusted in deeper and faster. The pleasure had now been too much to handle. You screamed out his name, tightly gripping onto your own breasts. At the same moment, you felt yourself begin to leak out. You moaned even louder as a signal to your lover you were almost ready. He gripped onto your thighs tighter, loudly moaning out your name. After a few moments, you felt your lover begin to leak out as well. You moaned out his name, feeling your juices quickly mixing together. Satisfied, he pulled out, breathing heavily. He leaned down, gently kissing your lips. You smiled bright and whispered, "Being this close to you, this is the happiest I've ever been..."

"No, No... Don't ever say that... We still have a few days.."

"I refuse to lie. I'm ready Sebastian. I'm at my happiest, that is what the contract said. I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you..."

He gently held your hand, "I have to devour your soul..."

His eyes burned red as he leaned in closer.

"Will it hurt?"

"Only a bit... I love you."

"I love you too."

Before you knew it all went black once more. A sweet blissful silence filled your ears. This was the end of your mortal life. Everything would change after this moment.

....................................................................................................................................

We have finally reached the end of "Blood" I thank every single person who had read, voted, and supported the long process of writing this. I am currently going back and editing each chapter to improve the story. I really hope you will also tune in for "Blood 2: Eternal Sacrifice. ". The first chapter of that should be published early next week and I will post a link here. Thank you to all and please if you have questions about this Book or the sequel, head to the chapter titled "Q & A" where I will answer them all.