Clues

"Hello, Alois,"

"Ah, it's nice of you to stop by. I see Sebastian must be ignoring you today..."

"W-Well... I think he's out running a few errands."

"Without your knowledge? How rude."

"A-Anyways, I wanted to talk to you about something..."

"What about?"

"My fiancé, why is he so hated around the manor?"

"I'm actually not aware of the true reason. Both Claude and Ms. Hannah have told me he's a really bad man and that if I ever turned out like him they would kill me. "

"Sebastian? A bad man? That doesn't seem accurate..."

"Well it's what I heard, the real person you would need to talk to is Claude. And if you can't get anything out of him, try Ms. Hannah ."

"Ms. Hannah? Where would I find her?"

"Out in the garden possibly."

"I should go find them---"

"How about we hang out for a while instead."

"Hm.?"

"Come on," He grabbed your hand dragging you along into his bedroom.

"Alright [Insert Your Name], Let's get you a pair of booty shorts!"

"W-Whaa?! How inappropriate!  A lady can't be caught with having so much of her body exposed! "

"Too bad, let's see..."

He pulled out a purple pair from his closet throwing them at you, "Try these!"

You nervously stepped into his bathroom and changed into them, when you came out he seemed pleased. "Ah, yes! Perfect! You look amazing in them. Now you may go find whoever you choose to speak to"