Not Yet Convinced

"What did you just say?"

"I want to become a demon... Just like you... We can be together for eternity... Unless you don't want that.."

"No, I won't let you become one of us..."

"I want to."

"I love you too much to do arrange such a thing... You'd go through excruciating pain... It's a long process..."

"I'll do it. I'll do anything!"

"No. And this is final. It's too painful for such a delicate thing to handle... First, you'd have to sign a contract with me, and then... I'd have to consume your soul... You may never be the same after that... And then, you'd live a life forever hungry and wanting more..."

"I can handle that..."

"But oh it gets worse... Because for many years in the demonic realm you'd be classified as a mortal, if we were to ever marry or even be together, we'd have to sign a blood pledge. I've never done so myself, but I hear many awful things..."

"Like?"

"We'd both be brutally tortured... Lucifer would take in both of our bodies, use them for multiple purposes, many sexual... And then, he'd carve our bodies. Creating a marital crest that would bound us together for eternity.."

"I'm willing---"

"Shut up... I won't let you become a monster... Like I am..."

"You're not a monster..."

"But I am.."

He carefully unbuttoned his jacket, and then his dress shirt. He revealed his bare chest to you, revealing a large scar which must have been carefully carved into his body. It had been the same symbol placed on Ciel's eye. You gasped, running your fingers along the scar, "D-Does it hurt?"

"Not anymore... Took almost forever for the pain to stop... But I'm a true monster, the pain never stops..."

"Sebastian... I want to be with you forever...Please... Sign a contract with me?"