Chapter 13

Fun Fact: When I first wrote this story the main character wasn't suppose to have twin mates. Instead the women don't go to that picnic and go straight into the games. While Lia is in the forest she meets her other mate named Alric who then fights off Chris, but since he was only beta lost and forced to Chris claim Lia.Unlike the new ver of this series she meets the pack.

"I'm not some piece of property, I'm a human being," I shout putting my hand over my heart.

Rolans eyes soften looking at me," Dove we're extremely possessive men, we can't stand the thought of losing you," He sighs," this is why you need to be punished so you know you can't ever leave us."

See now out of the two of them Rolan was my favorite but he's sounding pretty dumb at the moment."Are you stupid, how is punishing me gonna get me to want to be here, not saying I was planning on leaving. Which is another thing I never planned on leaving I can't no matter what.Maybe if you actually discussed with me you would know the truth."

I tear up slightly," I just wanted to talk to my friend who has been with me through thick in thin.I wasn't going to try anything I just wanted to talk to her." My breathing hitches," I'm so lonely without her, it feels as though my heart will bust any second now.I'm not used to this you guys." After my long speech I looked them in the eyes, then walked upstairs to my room. Sleeping was all that I could think of.

An evening soon past, the sun gently waking me up from my slumber.I sit up in the bed looking out the window...snow. I wonder if they are angry over what I said to them yesterday, yet they did not wake me. Perhaps they are reconsidering... no sadly not possible..Alphas are unreasonable I should have been talking to their wolfs last night, yes they are possessive but lust can easily contain anger.

My thoughts quickly dispersed when the smell of bacon hits my nose- breakfast. I climbed out of bed slipping into my slippers. Should I go down there, I could beg for forgiveness. No the damage is done, I'll act as if nothing happened. As much as my stomach disagrees with my decision it's best if I just stay in my room.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. After a good 30 minutes of letting the scorching water hit my back, I step out the steam from the shower creating a fog. I wrap a towel around myself and head back to my bed to lay down. My fingers tapped against the soft sheets, to a rhythm I haven't heard from since I was a child. My mother told many stories to me when I was a child, ironically most were about wolves.

" Stay away from wolves they can eat you up," My mother talked in a gruff voice holding up a wolf puppet at me.

I stared up at Mr. wolf in confusion," Does that mean I have to stay away from you mommy."

"Silly child of course not it was the wolf talking, wolfs are dangerous if you see one you must run far away, okay Lia?"

"Yes mama," I smiled up at my mother and promised.

I inwardly laugh, I must run far away huh, it's impossible, but I can't help picture freedom. When I know I can't ever truly be free. Do I still have to submit myself to fate. I'm probably better of doing so though...

A soft knock on the door interrupts my thoughts. I sigh, here they come. I got up from the bed my body still wrapped with the towel, I unlock the door and open it for whoever it could be, then swiftly went back to the bed.

"Lia..." A different tone than I was expecting resonated the room.I look up in surprise recognizing the tone--Jone. "Chris is beyond furious with you, please apologize to him you know he can't control his anger."

I scoff," You're joking right?"

Jone sits next to me wrapping me up in his arms," We need to protect you, we've already fallen deep in love with you, we can't have you running off....If you plan on running away we have no choice but to lock you up."

I move away in frustration," Oh my god you don't understand did I not explain clearly enough last night to you." Jone tries to grab me but I quickly stand up. " I do not want to run away from either one of you, even if I wanted to I know I couldn't get away. So why in the hell would I run away I don't want to be punished."

"DON'T YOU EVER RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME MATE," he yells at me getting up from the bed.

Ugh crap Chris, ~ Fuck this shit i'm out dadanta~

I am not dealing with his bull today, I am not in the mood. I roll my eyes at him, and walked away heading towards the door.

That right there was the single biggest mistake I have ever made in all 16 years of my life. What I didn't know was while I was heading towards the door, Rolan was on the other side of the door, and was about to turn the knob.

___________________________________________________________________________

So I know it's been a loooooonnnngggg time since I updated, but blame it on senior year being the busiest year ever.Plus all the Scholarships I've been filling out. Anyways I have something special for you all in the next chapter( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Don't forget she's only wearing a towel. ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

Love you all(。◕‿‿◕。)