Chapter 12

“I guess that’s what saying good-bye is always like–like jumping off an edge. The worst part is making the choice to do it. Once you’re in the air, there’s nothing you can do but let go.”
― Lauren Oliver
-----------------------------------------
Supriissssseee another chapter this week.I hope you all enjoy💖💖💖💖.

All of us sat around the table eating our lunch.Both Chris and Travis stuffing their mouths filled with the food.They made small talk but I decided not to join in on the conversation.I stared down at my plate, the mushrooms seeming to me like a majestic unicorn.

"Are we going to have to fight that mushroom for our mate,"Chris speaks up in a amusing tone. I look up from my plate blushing, shyly apologizing.I wish he would stop calling me mate, it just jabs into my head reality.

I mumble looking at Chris," I wish you would call me by my name." He looked surprised I called him out, but recovers quickly making that supposed look into a smirk.

"Mate if you call me by my name I'll call you by yours," he says, while getting up to put his dishes into the sink.I measly raise my eyebrow at him, what does he mean I always call him by his name.

I narrow my eyes at him,"Chris,"he moves closer to me, shaking his head," Mate."

I pout angrily," Chris?"

He leans his face towards me kissing my cheek. I back away earning a growl from him,"Lia don't toss my affection away like that."

"Either way it's time for us to decide your punishment," Chris says both to Travis and I.

I must have looked like a ghost,because soon after he said that,Travis held me in his arms asking what had happened. I lean against him so he knows I'm okay," Nothing."

"Travis I need Rolan to be present so can you give him back control to him bud,"Chris says starring at me. I look towards him pleading with my eyes. Travis looks between the both of us"...I guess."

I grab hold of Travis arm," You don't have to do that,let me and Chris have a moment alone," I look towards Chris for approval I gues.I just need Rolan to not find out.Travis agrees, leaving the both of us alone in the room.

Okay Lia get that inner hoe out if you don't want to die, I say to myself. I walk up to Chris, gliding my hand across his chest, biting my lip," Darling please don't tell him, let's keep it to ourselves," I gently push him onto the couch straddling him," I'll do anything."

His eyes turn black, lust evident in them," Don't tempt me love," he says huskily into my ear.I leave trails of kisses going down his neck. "I said don't tempt me," He gently tosses me down on the couch hovering above me."All this so I don't tell him you were planning on leaving, I'm not an idiot hun," he says staring down at me.

Looking up at him I could see sadness and betrayal written on his face.I never said I would leave, why must he be so dam possessive," I-i...," I start to speak.

He kisses me on the lip,"hush," he sits up," you're going to sit here like a good mate while Rolan and I have a quiet discussion over your punishment.

I screech inwardly, oh my life, I thought that would work. I legit just basically embarrassed myself for no reason.I helplessly watch as Chris enters the room Rolan is in.He looks back at me before he enters the room, then closes the door.Letting the void of silence devour me.

I pace back and forth in the living room.I felt like hours since he went in there. They must be plotting my death,maybe I should just run away.Nah brain we already went over this, it's impossible.

Right when I was about to get up for a glass of water,the door to the room the guys were in opens.Rolan is the first to walk in, his facial expression making me gulp.

They sat down on both sides of me, in a guarding way.Both scared at what I would do or if something bad would happen to me. I felt a hand go over my own," Lia how could you do that too us," Rolan starts saying with eyes that break my heart," I know you don't like werewolves, but it's only been a fee days you haven't gotten to know us." I could feel his grip tighten, he took a audible breath," And you wanted to leave us, that's not fair and we won't let that happen you are ours."

I glare angrily down into my lap; ours, ours, ours. No I am my own person, I will not be subjected to this.

Chris sighs to the left of me," we decided to lock you downstairs for awhile, to make you understand you can't leave us, It's for your own good." I gasp in shock they can't treat me like an animal.

"No I will not," I said loudly getting up from my spot. My knuckles turning white from rage.I quickly tried to run towards the stairwell to go upstairs, but am tackled by two strong forces onto the floor.

"Why can't you just be obedient," the monsters say above me.

"Fuck off, I will never love the both of you, can't you both just register that into your brains," I yell whimpering.These monsters don't care who they hurt.

At that they both growl at me," Sweetheart why can't you just register it into your brain, your body, your soul, your heart are all ours.

(•ө•)♡ Thank you all for reading, I hope you enjoyed the chapter.