Chapter 77

Chapter 77

(Ok people so I’m doing a lot of time skip ^_^ only because I want to end this love story and trust me it will be soon…so yeah…)

~Jacob's P.O.V. ~

Bella had a girl and she was turned into a vampire. Her daughter’s name was Renesmee Cullen; she was a cute kid that looked so much like Bella. It was sad when ever I looked at her. She made me think of Kat and what our kid would look like. I didn’t like to call Renesmee by her real name because it was such a mouthful so I gave her the nickname of Nessie.

it was cute and everyone agreed. Bella however didn’t and I paid for it. She tried to kill me but Damion helped me out. Bella ended up breaking Damion's arm, but it healed really fast so it wasn’t a big deal. It was funny but Bella got used to the name fast. I had my own little pack and I wasn’t alone anymore, my pack basically consisted of Leah as my second in command and Seth as my third. It also has Damion and Tristan who were always there to help.

I confessed to Charlie about what I was a few days back. And he seemed to take things alright. He didn’t mind that I was a wolf that could kill him at any moment. He accepted me.

Nessie was growing up fast and quick and that worried the Cullen’s. She was also more of a vampire than a human, she liked blood instead of human food so I sometimes offered to go out and hunt with her. She was a good little killer but she wasn’t very secretive about it because she was spotted. Another leech saw her and ran away thinking it was a devil. We ran straight for the Cullen’s for help and Edward read my mind and he knew this leech as a woman called Irina.

My pack and the Cullen’s tried to catch up to her, but she was too fast. We had to explain to her but we couldn’t catch up to her and she was gone. Alice had a vision that showed Irina going to the Volturi, which are the supposed bad asses in the vampire world.

This was terrible actually, because with this one leech giving information about Nessie to the Volturi it would start a war here in forks. It didn’t take the Cullen's long to decide to break into groups and find "witnesses". It was going to take more than just a few witnesses, so I decided to face Sam and ask him to help me.

~Katelyn's P.O.V. ~

It has only been a few weeks and Leila had been growing before my eyes. Leila was only a few weeks old and already she looks like she could pass as a small five or six year old. She was smart and she also had her father’s charisma and spirit. She made me smile and what was unique about her was that she could phase. She wasn’t a Mau of a wolf, she was both. Two completely different species squished into one form. She was absolutely adorable in every way. One look and you would fall in love with her. She was different, she was my baby. She may have been my baby, but she won’t be my baby for long. I just want her to be happy.

~Alexander's P.O.V. ~

It was my day to take the usual patrol roots. I was in charge of hunting down any unknown vampire that entered or got close to Amon-Ra. my connection with Leila got stronger and stronger with every day that passes and she gets older. Katelyn doesn’t want me to do anything with Leila until she is at least my age. I sighed and thought about seeing little Leila again and stretched out in the warm sand. I took a small break and then noticed something moving a bit fast. My curiosity got the best of me of course and I went.

I smelt the air and my nose was filled with that disgusting sickly sweet scent of those vampires. I roared and crouched close to the ground and stalked my targets. Both of my targets were women, but they weren’t just any women, they were Cullen’s. I roared again and made my presence known to them. The Cullen's turned and I could see their faces clearly, they were Esme and Rosalie Cullen. Both stopped moving and they looked at me and didn’t move.

'John...I found two vampires roaming the desert...what do i do with them?' I asked.

'Two? ...dispose of them' John ordered.

'I know them...and so does Bastet' I added.

'You know them? Well then...what are their names?' John asked.

'I know them as Esme and Rosalie Cullen...ask Bastet about them' I said.

'Very well...keep them there and I will speak to Bastet' John said finally.

I roared and looked at the two Cullen girls with my intimidating eyes and teeth.

"Looks like we crossed some unknown territory" Esme said quietly.

"Like it matters Esme...it's only one...we can handle it" The blonde said.

I growled and bared my sharp teeth as a warning to them both.

"No...You know what Damion and Tristan said about Mau's...they’re highly unpredictable especially when they are alone...the best thing to do is to wait for a response and get out of this calmly without a fight"

I scoffed tilted my head to the side and watched the leeches.

'Bastet would like to see them' John said finally.

'Take them to Amon-Ra?' I asked.

'Yes...and be quick about it'

I followed orders and I turned and nudged Esme's arm. She slowly turned to face me and I shook my head in a single direction. She looked at me with confused eyes but I slowly walked in the direction I pointed I stopped walking and I turned around and waited for them.

"What is it doing?" Rosalie asked.

"I think it wants us to follow it"

"No...We came here to find Benjamin...we can't waste time Bella could be in danger" Rosalie said.

I gave out a slight laugh at the thought of Rosalie actually caring for someone.

"Right now we don't have a choice...now come Rosalie” Esme stated as she walked close behind me.

Rosalie let out a scream/sigh before walking right behind me. I smirked and broke into a fast run knowing the Cullen’s were right behind me.

pictures on: http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/18063650/impossible-a-jacob-black-love-story-chapter-78