Chapter 45

Chapter 45

~Jacob's P.O.V.~

It was late at night, Katelyn was asleep on my bed which made me smile somewhat. Sam was waiting outside for me to start my shift on the patrols. I listened and quickly phased and ran my perimeter when I was almost done I was standing outside of Bella's house. I quickly phased back and pulled on my shorts. I found rocks and began to throw them at Bella's window. I don't really know why I wanted to see Bella, something inside of me was just saying go see her and I did. After about the third rock I threw Bella opened her window. I smiled when I saw her beautiful brown hair.

"You scared me...what the hell are you doing?" She asked.

"Back up...I'm coming up" I said as I backed away slowly.

I quickly ran and jumped off the side of Bella's house and onto the tree and from her tree I went straight through her window, silently without noise. I could hear Bella gasp as she saw me go through her window. There was an awkward silence between us both and I found the need to break it.

"Hey....look I'm sorry" I said as I got closer to Bella but she put a fist on my abdomen, to keep distance between us.

"For what?"

Hearing Bella's beautiful voice made my heart soar, I wanted to tell her my secret but I couldn't.

"I wish I could explain...but I literally can't" I sighed and moved past Bella and noticed the dream catcher on her bed. I smiled thinking she kept it. "Have you ever had a secret you couldn't tell anyone one that wasn't you're to share?" I asked as I sat down on her bed. "Well that's what it's like for me...but worse...you have no idea how tight I'm bound"

"I hate this..." Bella said as she ran her fingers through my hair, I closed my eyes because it felt good. "I hate what they've done to you...I hate what Katelyn's doing to you"

I sighed and took her hand and noticed the bite mark on her wrist. My anger rose slightly as I thought back to those disgusting Cullen's. Bella slowly covered her wrist and I looked up at her already angry.

"I mean the killer part is that you already know" I spoke loudly referring to the Cullen's. "Bella do you remember when we walked on the beach at La Push?" I asked.

"The story...the story about the cold ones" Bella said. My heart dropped slightly because that's the only part she remembered.

"I guess I understand why that's the only part you remember"

"There's gotta be something that you can do"

"No...I'm in it for life"

"Well maybe you should just get out of here for a while...just leave...just you and me"

"You'd do that?" I asked.

"I would do it for you"

"It's not something I can just run away from Bella...but I would run away...with you...if I could...I gotta go...they'll start wondering where I am..." I said as I faced Bella, mixed emotions welled up inside of me when I looked at Bella. "Come here" I whispered and took her into my arms. "Please...try to remember...it'd be so much easier if you knew"

"I'll try but Jake...Jake what are you doing? Wait Jake" Bella called out as I jumped out her window and landed perfectly on my feet and started on a quick run.

~Alexander's P.O.V.~

We were on patrol and I was on my own. Kat was asleep at Jake's place. When I saw Jake leave at night I quickly followed him but stayed hidden. He didn't even finish his perimeter, instead he went straight to Bella's place. I listened as they had a conversation about Jake telling the secret and about him running away with Bella. It was sickening to know that Jake was falling for Bella. I wasn't going to let him hurt Kat, she was too caring for that. And, I didn't want to tell Kat about what Jake was doing. I wouldn't tell Kat until I felt the time was right.