Chapter 59

Chapter 59

~Katelyn's P.O.V.~

I woke up in my room surrounded by the boys. They were all glaring at me with sad yet had eyes. I slowly sat up and faced Damion who gave me a disappointed look.

"You lied Katelyn..." Damion said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I'm saying that the facts are straight and simple...as we speak two unborn children grow within that womb of yours" Damion explained further.

"We aren't idiots Katelyn...we've been taught by dad to figure these things out...and we looked at the clues...fair and simple" Tristan said next.

"You're scent was the main clue of course...and you having pains when you phase that was another noticeable thing"

"Yes it was...and do you know what that means Katelyn?" Tristan asked.

I sighed knowing full well what they were talking about. "I know...I won't be able to phase anymore...if I phase anymore then I know I can hurt their lives...even mine...and I don't need to hear from anyone that I've been irresponsible with everything...I already know...but please...don't tell anyone...this is a secret between Bastet and her fellow mau's" I said quietly.

"We understand" They all said.

It was silent between us until I saw my room door open. I turned to see Adrian standing at the door. She smiled lightly at me and looked at all the new faces in the room.

"I got a call from Bella...she said she needs your help with something...something about her boyfriend...it seemed pretty important so maybe you should check it out" Adrian said.

I looked at her before looking at the guys. They smiled and nodded their head. Adrian left the room without another word. I looked up at Damion and Tristan and they sighed.

"You have to go...then take Rius with you" Damion stated.

"Yes...I agree...Rius is the strongest of us all...he will be good protection for you" Tristan added.

"Yeah...now get ready and cover up with a good sweater 'cause it's cold outside" Damion said as he threw a sweater at me.

I smiled and took the sweater and got out of bed. I got ready as soon as I could and Rius was waiting for me outside. Once outside Rius smiled took my hand.

"You look beautiful Bastet" Rius stated as he picked me up.

I smiled and kept to myself as he ran into the direction of Charlie's house to meet up with Bella. When we got close Rius put me on the ground and took my waist in his hands. Funny thing, I didn't care if his hands were one me. I couldn't get into much more trouble now. Of course I was wrong, I could see Jake with Edward and Bella.

"Why did you call me?" I asked Bella in my tired and irritated voice.

"I told her to call you...we need your help" Edward said quietly. "There was an intruder in Bella's room...she may be in trouble" Edward said.

"You called me here to help? Of course it really would be for her...do people really miss the other important things other that poor Bella?" I asked.

"Please...will you help us?" Edward said in a soft and sincere tone.

I growled lightly and looked at Rius who still had his hands around me. I saw Jake clench his fists in jealousy, I ignored Jake for the moment and focused on more important things like getting even with Jake and Bella.

"I won't help you protect Bella...I want no part of what ever is going on...but I will however allow my ambush to help you...I hope that's enough Edward" I said.

"Yes...it's more than enough thank you Katelyn" Edward said as he took Bella in his hands.

"Is this all that I was called for?" I asked as I put some of my weight on Rius. "If it is then I'll be leaving...come Rius" I said.

"Of course my Kitty" Rius said as he smiled and he walked me away from Charlie's house.

~Jacob's P.O.V.~

This wasn't right, Katelyn wouldn't let any guy touch her. She was up to something but I didn't know what. I hated seeing Katelyn in the arms of that other guy it just pissed me off. I wanted to rip him to pieces. Still things just got a whole lot worse, Bella was being hunted down now and it was up to me to save her. I knew I couldn't do this alone, but hey if I ever run into a vampire I can always kill it. That's always the fun part of being a werewolf.

~Katelyn's P.O.V.

Rius took me home immediately and once I entered through the door I was bombarded with questions. I had explained everything that the Cullen boy wanted and not everyone was proud of it. Still they had agreed to help seeing as how I practically commanded them. This was all the same, it was another waste of time just to help Bella. I couldn't stand her at all. I was lost in thought when I began to think, this would be the perfect opportunity for me to get her out of my way.