Chapter 27

Chapter 27

~Katelyn's P.O.V.~

I had quickly made my way to school and I was personally glad that I had made it just on time. People were starting to leave the parking lot. I smirked and took in a deep breathe and froze instantly in my spot. I had caught the scent of a certain someone, Jacob Black. I quickened my pace hoping to get into the school unnoticed. Sadly, it didn't work I was noticed by him.

"Katelyn!" I heard Jake shout my name.

I ignored his calls and kept walking but then he called my name out again.

"Kat! Please just talk to me!"

This time I choose to stop and turn slightly to face Jake. He looked tired and almost lost. I took slow steps toward Jake and stopped right in front of him. His eyes were filled with many mixed emotions but one I could notice as hope and maybe even love.

"You have my attention" I stated quietly as I kept my eyes on the ground.

"Look Kat...what happened that day...I just want you to know that I'm sorry" Jake blabbed.

"Why are you apologizing? I was the one who wanted to kiss you...but I should have had better control of myself...I let my emotions to get out of control...and I'm sorry" I stated still keeping my eyes on the ground.

I could hear Jake shift slightly and take a few breaths until I felt his hand take mine. My eyes widened when I felt Jake pull me straight into the cover on the trees that were beside the parking lot.

"Jake what are you doing?" I asked quickly as he kept running.

"So I could do this" Jake stated as he suddenly stopped and pressed his lips on mine.

My arms went complete limp as his lips sent a sudden spark through my body. It was amazing and shockingly breath taking. My arms quickly gained their feeling and quickly snaked their way around his neck. I wanted more, and this single kiss proved more to me that he was my soul mate for life. When we parted our lips were barely touching. My head fell slightly and landed on Jake's solid warm chest.

"Look Katelyn...I really like you...a lot actually...and I just want you to be there with me...I really like you and I just want you to know that since the minute I have met you I couldn't stop thinking about you" Jake openly admitted.

My eye's slightly widened but then I regained my composure to face Jake. I could see his bright and hopeful eyes which seemed to be full of releaf since he had confessed to me, and now it was my turn. I slowly pulled myself away from Jake's big chest and faced him.

"Jake....you don't know the kind of hold you have on my every time I see you...my feelings for you are the same as your feelings for me and I can not deny that...it kills me inside when I'm away from you and this past week I found it hard to focus on my life and what I want...but seeing you now...I am certain that it's you that I want" I said in a hushed tone.

I could see Jake smile his usual bright smile and with that it made me smile brightly. I felt Jake place his hand on my cheek lightly and my cheeks were flushed with many colors of red. This felt new, it felt great to be in love again.

"Let's go" Jake orderes as he quickly took my hand in his and tugged it gently.

"Go? Where are we going to go? I have school to go to Jake and so do you"

"It's healthy to play hooky every once in a while" Jake said as he gave me a small wink.

I laghed quickly before nodding my head in approval. With that Jake quickly took me away for the day which we spent riding around in his repaired Rabbit and watching movies at my place.