Chapter 58

Chapter 58

~Alexander's P.O.V.~

I couldn't find Kat anywhere and I was getting worried. It was difficult to track her now because of her changing scent. She was acting weird, and I didn't blame her. It was Jakes fault that she's acting weird. Still Jake was pretty bummed out and he seemed sorry for everything she's done. It worried me and of course the pack that she was acting very strange. It never came to mind that she would actually fall completely sick.

I was sitting on a chair watching Emily cook and the guys were just fooling around in the kitchen or outside. Leah was on her own and I just spent my time talking to Seth seeing as how he was the only one I could talk to. I missed Kat.

"Hey Alex...wanna fight?!" Seth sad as he stood up and got ready.

I smirked and slowly got up off the chair. "You're on Clearwater! Get ready to get your ass kicked!" I stated and ran outside.

"Language!" I heard Emily yell.

Seth and I laughed and raced to the back of Emily's house and we both phased and waited to start and I knew one thing, I wasn't going to give up so easily.

~Katelyn's P.O.V.~

I led my new ambush as close as possible to Emily's place. I stopped behind a few large trees and ordered them to stay low. I slowly phased back into my human form and kept my facade emotionless as I ignored the pain. I took one slow breath and put on my clothes and walked out into the clearing. I could see Alex and a new wolf fighting. Sam and the others were surrounding them both. It looked as if this was a challenge, I kept my face soft as I slowly approached the group of wild boys.

I cleared my throat to get their attention and I did. Jake was the first one to turn and face me, Sam and the others followed suit. Alex and this new wolf stopped fighting and faced me. I smiled lightly and watched as Alex ran towards me and buried his large head in my chest. I laughed and hugged his head and kissed his nose.

"Alex...I want you to come with me please" I said softly and Alex whined. "Alex please...I have great news for you...and I want you to meet your new brothers"

"New brothers? You found more?" Sam asked. "Where are they?"

I smiled and looked at Sam. "That's a secret Sam...now Alex lets go" I stated.

Alex slowly nodded his large head and walked ahead. I smiled and followed Alex.

"Katelyn! Wait! I want to talk to you!" I heard Jake shout out to me.

I ignored Jake and walked ahead. Jake didn't take this action so lightly because I could hear him slowly walk to me. Jake quickly took my hand and pulled me to him and took me into his large arms. His arms wrapped around my small body so tight I felt completely suffocated.

"Please...hear me out Katelyn" Jake whispered.

I held in my breath as I felt a slight wave of nausea hit me hard. I took my small hands and placed them on Jake's solid chest and pushed him away from me. Jake gave me a confused look before trying to speak but I stopped him.

"No...I've had enough of this crap Jake...now these are my last words to you...I'm tired of you Jake...and now...you're no longer my imprint...and with that Jake you're free to be with Bella if
you want...that's if you can hget her away from that leech of hers"

With those words I followed after Alex, but I could feel something was wrong. Nothing was wrong with the world, something was wrong with me because after a few good moments from my little statement to Jake my body went numb. After my body went numb, my vision went completely black.

~Jacob's P.O.V.~

I can't believe what Katelyn said. I was letting everything slip through my fingers. Katelyn was just walking away and I was stuck watching her because I felt it was right for me to just leave her alone for the time being. After a while of watching Katelyn I could hear her soft cries, it broke my heart just hearing her. I wanted to comfort her but Sam was holding me back. Katelyn's cries turned to a loud scream of pain which ultimately worried me. I quickly ran after her and tried to catch her falling body.

I wanted to be there for Kat and I am willing to do all that it took to keep her with me. I heard a loud roar and my head turned slightly to see Alex with four other beasts. My mouth dropped when I saw the size of these felines. I took a few steps closer to Kat but the roar broke out again, this time from a large lion that wasn't Alex. I slowly backed away from Kat and I saw two human figures come out of the woods and come to Kat.

They both looked exactly the same. They even had the same mark on their arm. I watched as one of them picked Katelyn up gently and look back towards me. The other sighed and walked over to me and gave me a hard and cold glare. Katelyn was carried away right before my eyes until she was gone along with those large felines.

"Who are you?" Sam asked the stranger in front of me.

"Stay away from my Kitty...she has no business to do that deals with a wild pack of mutts" The stranger hissed out. "You in particular...you're the one causing all this stress on my poor little sister"

The stranger quickly phased before my eyes and I watched as this dark orange tiger ran away from me. Was I really causing all sorts of problems for Katelyn?