Chapter 28

Chapter 28

~Katelyn's P.O.V.~

Another week has pasted and Jake and I have only grown closer as a couple. It made me giddy inside seeing him with me all the time. Adrian thought he was the sweetest person alive which I found hard to believe since Juan was a bit iffy with Jake. I didn't care at all, just as long as I had my Jake with me I was fine.

I was sitting quietly at my desk finishing on the school assignments that were due 2 days ago. I never really cared much for it, but Adrian had told me that school was important. I doubted it and so we made a bet, long story short I lost and now I have to do my homework and I lost $50 bucks to Adrian. It pissed me of but I got over it.

The sun was setting in the sky which caused it to turn into a beautiful orange and purple color. I smiled lightly and went back to my work. Today was Adrian's day off and she was downstairs preparing dinner but Juan was still at work.

I was almost finished with my homework but I had stopped when I heard Jake's Rabbit driving down the street. My heart perked up and I quickly went downstairs and went straight outside. I watched as Jake's car quickly pulled to a stop and he exited the car. His heart was beating a million miles a minute and I couldn't help but wonder why.

"Jake what's wrong?" I asked.

"Bella's missing!" Jake stated in a shaky voice.

My mind went in a cloudy array of questions. Why would Bella be missing? I began to think and came up with the answer as the Cullen's. They must have turned Bella was my first choice, my other choice was that she could have ran away and eloped with Edward. Haha what a laughable thing to happen, either way I had to find her and find out what happened. No doubt this was the Cullen's fault.

"Adrian!!" I called out as I quickly ran inside.

"What is it? Why are you screaming?"

"Bella's missing...I'm going to go with Jake to Charlie's house to take to him alright?"

"Bella's missing? What do you mean?" Adrian asked.

I sighed and ignored her question. "Look I don't know the full story but I'm going to Charlie's to help find her alright?" I stat3ed and quickly ran outside and went into Jake's car.

Jake drove as fast as his car could take him and we had reached Charlie's in a fair amount of time. I could see half of town here. I could see Billy sitting on his wheelchair next to Charlie and another older native beside them. As I got out of the Rabbit I could see Billy giving me small glares out of the eyes of Charlie and the others.

"Jake...you're here and you brought Katelyn?" Billy said with raised eyebrows.

"You don't seem happy to see me Mr. Black" I said politely.

I heard him scoff lightly and turn his head back to the map on Charlie's cruiser.

"Charlie...when was the last time you saw Bella?" I asked. "Her cars here so that would mean that she either left with the pale face boyfriend of hers or walked into the woods" I stated.

"I don't know the last time I saw Bella was when she left for school" Charlie said as he leaned over the map. "I'm calling the Cullen's"

"Don't worry Charlie...we'll find her...I will even go looking for her...I know a spot where she likes to go with her Mr.Perfect" I said. "Bella's my cousin Charlie...don't worry I'll go out there and look for her myself" I said as an encouraging measure.

"You don't have to waste your effort I have it settled Katelyn...I've sent Sam and his gang out there to find her" Billy stated.

"Well they won't be enough...I will go find her...and I will come back with her" I said.

"No...you're not going out there alone" Jake stated as he took ahold of my hand. "It's dangerous"

"Jake's right Kat...there are wild animals out there" Charlie supported Jakes statement.

"I can do this you know...it would help if you trusted me a little Jake" I said quietly.

"I do trust you completely Kat but you're talking about going into the woods by yourself"

"Just let her go...my Kitty's a strong girl" I heard an all too familiar voice say from behind.

I quickly turned around and saw Juan and I smiled instantly.

"Let Kitty go...she's a big girl" Juan said proudly.

I smiled again and waited for Jake. "Fine...but be careful please"

I smiled and gave Jake a quick kiss before running straight into the forest, I was ready to look for Bella.