Trouble

Jake POV

It was around three in the morning when my phone ringed from a unknown number. This was the third time this hour but I didn't pick up.

Just as I was about to put my phone on silent; Kendra number pop up so I picked up with a tired voice.

"Baby remember I have my flight in three hour, I'm just calling you before I leave." Her sweet voice came through the line.

"It's 3am." Rubbing my eyes. "I'm coming."

Just when I was about to get from my bed, Kendra giggled and said "I'm outside."

I didn't know if I was confused or tired but did Kendra just said she's outside?

"You serious?"

"Yes. Open the door."

"You ain't gotta tell me twice." I quickly got up from my bed forgetting the fact that I have nothing but boxers and walk straight out my room to the front door where Kendra stood.
"There's my girl." I reach to kiss her but she stopped me with a "your breathe stank."

With that being said, I pulled her waist closer to mine and kissed her; followed with a sloppy lick on her.

"JAKE." She hated when I do that.

"Now guys won't try to talk to you when you smell like morning breathe." Grabbing her hands and leading her to my room. "What are you doing here?"

"Let's run away." Kendra opened up my room door. "Right now."

Run away?

Where?

""You lost your mind?" Closing the door behind me. "We ain't got nowhere to go."

"We can go to another state."

"Kendra you're crazy."

"I'm serious."

"No Kendra."

"We both got money saved up anyway."

"We can run away from our problems."

"Yes We can."

"Okay after we ran away, what's next?"

"Start fresh?"

"What about our diploma?"

"Online."

"Your starting up modeling career?"

"It can wait."

"No Kendra."

"Why not?"

"What about my basketball career? Your hard work of getting me into the top basketball team?"

"Isn't that what couples typically do when situations like this happen?"

"Well we're a different kind of couple who got common sense." We walked to the kitchen before going back to my room handing Kendra something to drink. "Here's water so you can snap out of it."

"I just have a bad feeling about something." Kendra grab the water.
"Gut feelings never wrong."

"You're probably just hungry." To be honest, I have the same gut feeling but if I told Kendra that I feel it too; then she'll most likely won't want to leave. "It's early in the morning."

"This is different." Kendra finish drinking her water and went back to my room. "Pretty sure mom gonna call in thirty minutes."

"How you got here anyways?" It would be stupid of Kendra to take her car if she's leaving. "Bus?"