Thats My Favorite

Jake POV

"Get a room." I mumbled as I pass by ChanJon and Kendra making out between classes.

It been about two month since Kendra and ChanJon been going out or even more... I really could careless whether it's a year.
I couldn't take my eyes off of them as they kiss.

Where does Kendra learn how to kiss like that?

I know it's not from me.

The only time we kiss was about two times ever knowing each other.

One was on the cheeks when I was ten years old and got scared of the a tornado we had and the light went off.

(Flashback)

"Kendra NO." I grab Kendra's arm preventing her to go check if her mom called on the home phone.
"It's not gonna ring."

"Yes it is." Kendra rolled her eyes. "Stop being such a baby."

"I'm notttttt." Pulling Kendra to sit down under the table.

"Owweww Jakey." Snatched her hands from me and rub on her side.
"That hurt."

"I'm sor- sorry." I whispered trying to compose myself.
"Please don't leave me, I'm scared of the dark."

"Jake, I have to call my mom." Kendra whined.
"I'll get in trouble."

"The power is off so that means no electricity sooo the phone don't work."

"Let me just check." As soon as Kendra tried to move, I grab her to sit down.
"Jake it's just gonna be two seconds."

"Please Kendra, don't leave." I begged. "Please, I'm scared."

Kendra took a minute to reply as she look back at the home phone and then at me.
"Fine scary cat."
I was just about to insult her back; a huge noise of thunder came through the room which made me jump to Kendra and hold on to her as well.
It was a pretty long thunderstorm so Kendra and I laid on the floor to the side under the table.
"Are you still scared?" Kendra whisper holding on my hands with us staring at each other so I can get distracted from the storm.

"Yea." I honestly said.
"But I'll be okay."

"Good." She smiled. "I'm glad."

I don't know what cause me to move closer to Kendra with our face so close to each other.
"Don't say I'm yucky kay?"I came in to move her hair from her cheeks. Kendra nodded.
I placed my mouth on cheeks for exactly twelve seconds and kissed her softy on her warm cheeks. "Thank you."

Kendra froze and stare at me, I thought she was going to wipe her face off from my kiss or let go of my hands but she just stared at me, I couldn't tell she was blushing because the light was turned off and it was quiet dark. Kendra closed her eyes and moved in to keep warm with my chin on top of her hair. Next thing you know she started snoring a little bit until the light turned back on and we was back to normal with our usual self.

....

The second one was spin the bottle at this birthday party at age fifteen.

{FLASHBACK}

"I'm going to go home." Kendra said more to herself then at me because I was surrounded by so many classmate that I couldn't get a chance to really talk to her. Somehow I manage to grab her arms when she was ready to leave.
"Don- -t...." Wanting to say more, someone got to my side trying to distract me. Kendra brush off my hands and continue to make way out the crowd. I didn't want her to leave just yet so I yelled whatever came out my mind.
"YO LETS PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE! EVERYONE." People in the room cheered and got set up and when Kendra was close to the door I continued yelling.
"NO ONE LEAVE! AY GIRL!" Directing at Kendra for a reason; I knew she hated attention.
"YOU NOT LEAVING! BRING HER OVER HERE." I didn't ask anyone particular  but someone did bring her to me.
Kendra sighed and sat down on the floor next to this stranger.