Unknown

UNKNOWN POV

Look at them.

So disgusting.

I scroll down my timeline and saw Jake upload a picture of him and Kendra together with more than seventy likes.

WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?

WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?

Act like they're deeply in love. It's fake.

It's obvious that Jake is using Kendra like he did to so many girls in this stupid school so what makes Kendra so different?

I've been keeping down low for some time trying to figure out how can I make Kendra pay for what she did to us. To all of us.

"She's so black." One of my friends laughed when she saw me looking at the picture that Jake uploaded.
"She's not even cute."

"Then why you like the stupid picture." Rolling my eyes.
"That's fake."

"He looks good in that picture." The girl pop her bubble gum and went to check her brunette hair in the mirror.
"What are we going to do about her?"

"Something that'll scare her." I was still on the phone scrolling on Kendra's photos. "So she kind of have to break up with Jake."

"Why don't you just leave her alone?" Another blonde girl came in the room.
"She's actually not a bad person."

"SHE'S FAKE." My anger grew.
"SHE'S PRETENDING TO DO NICE! YOU BARELY TALK TO THE FUCKIN BITCH."

"Did you even take your medication?" The same girl that was in the mirror checking out her hair.
"You need to calm the hell down."

"Yes." I lied.

"Well take it again." Blonde girl rolled her eyes. "You're getting way to deep into this Kendra thing."

"No I am not, Jake belonged to all of us. He used to talk to us and when he started going with that bitch, she pretend as if we're invisible." I threw my phone on the bed.

"He still talk to me." A short brunette girl voice came in the room.
"Just haven't hit it yet."

"Wait." My face turned to her. "He still text your phone?"

"No..." Short brunette pull out her phone. "Last time we text was about six months ago but he still acknowledge me when I say hi to him."

"He's fucking you?" The blonde girl asked. There were about five girl in my room who all had encountered with Jake; if you know what I mean. As soon as he went out with Kendra, he dropped all of us like it's nothing. I knew they're more girl Jake slept with but those girl weren't really my cup of tea plus they all moved on and found a boyfriend or something but I can't move on. Jake is the one I want. He is the love of my life and I can't have them neither can Kendra.

Neither can KENDRA JOHNSON.

"No he haven't." She sadly put her phone away. "I miss him though."

"Girl his dick game no joke." I laughed. "It's a shame he haven't use that tongue for good use."

"Right. When he said he doesn't give heads but only receive, I was like this boy lying." Brunette girl commented.
"He wasn't lying."

"Okay girls focus." Shaking my head. "We have to break Jake and Kendra up."

"How are we going to do that?" Brunette girl asked. "He's into Kendra."