Real life

"I love you, you know that?" Bob says as he wraps his arms around my waist and I place my hands on his shoulders.
"I know. And I love you." I give him a quick kiss. A bark interrupts us and I smile looking down at our furry friend.
"I'm totally stealing you from your, daddy. I get custody on weekends." I joke. Bob laughs lightly but then his face gets serious.
"What if you get custody all the time?" Bob asks.
"You don't want him?" I ask confused.
"No, that's not what I'm saying. What if you...what if you moved in?" He bites his lip. My eyes widen. He wants me to move in? We've only been dating barely a year but even I know Bob is it for me.
He looks a little worried so I quickly respond.
"Yes!"
"Yes?" He smiles and I nod.
"Yes!" He picks me up and twirls me as Preston barks.
"But wait, I have one more present for you." I say.
"Baby, you've already given me a watch, some shoes, a freaking dog, and you bought me dinner!" He exclaims. He shakes his head in disbelief but still smiling.
"You deserve the world, baby. I'm gonna give it to you." I use his words from many months ago. He smiles bright.
"But this present requires us to be alone." I look down at Preston and Bob laughs.
"Let's go to the room." I grab Bob's band and lead him into the bedroom. Lucky for us Preston doesn't follow and instead makes himself comfortable on the couch.
"Why do we need to be alone?" He questions me. I signal for him to give me a second as I go into the bathroom. I quickly take off my dress and put on my outfit or lack thereof. Once I'm ready I slowly open the door. Bob turns and his eyes widen and his jaw hits the floor.
"Bloody hell..." He groans. I'm dressed in red panties but the real kicker was the top. It was simply a silky ribbon tied into a bow.
"Want to unwrap your last present?" I whisper as I step closer to him. He quickly pulls me in for an urgent kiss.
"God, yes." He slides his hand down and grabs the end of the ribbon. He looks at me for confirmation and I nod. He swiftly pulls the ribbon and it falls to the floor.
"You're so beautiful." He whispers into my neck as he starts to place kisses along my collarbone.
"Pick up the ribbon, we might need it." I smirk as he groans again and lifts me up into his arms.
"Happy birthday, baby."

A/n:
getting a little frisky 😏