Real life

"Hey, I'll be there in a few minutes." Bob says over the phone as I'm finishing up my makeup.

"Alright, I'll be ready." I say and end the call. Me and Bob haven't had much time together in between filming. We still go for coffee in the mornings and it's my favorite part of my day. On set we can't really show emotion toward each other but in between takes we go to his or my dressing room and cuddle or play games. It's so easy being with him. He's so refreshing and fun and there's never a dull moment with him. As I get up to grab my purse and the bottle of Lindsey's favorite vodka the doorbell rings.

I walk over to it and open it up. Bob is in a black button up with dark jeans and some brown suede shows. His hair is in messy curls and he looks delicious.

"You look amazing, babe." He says and pulls me in for a quick kiss. I had on black skinny jeans and a white crop top that hangs down below my shoulder. I also had some black ankle boots on.

"Thanks, you look extremely handsome." I say as I close my door and we walk out of my apartment together.

"Flattery will get you everywhere." He teases and I let out a laugh as he opens his car door of his Range Rover for me. He quickly goes to his side and hops in.

"I thought Lindsey said you didn't have to bring anything." He asks referring to the bottle of Vodka in the brown paper bag.

"Yeah I know but who doesn't want more alcohol?" I shrug and he laughs.
Lindsey's house was a 20 minute drive from mine which wasn't too bad. Me and Bob just listened to the radio and sang the whole time. Like I said, being with Bob was easy and fun.

Once we pulled up to her house there was already a few cars, I can imagine mostly everyone car pooled like they usually do.

Bob comes around and opens the door for me and we head up to her house. Before we could even knock she quickly opens the door.

"Hey guys! Everyone's already here!" She says and ushers us in.

"Here." I hand her the vodka bottle and her eyes lit up.

"My favorite, thanks girl. Now go into the living room, everyone's in there." She points to down the hall as she walks over to her kitchen. We walk down the hall as Bob has his hand on my bare lower back. His touch leaves a burning feeling on my skin and gives me butterflies. We walk into the living room to music and everyone standing around drinking and talking.

"Look who's here! What took you two so long? Were you guys screw-" Henry yells and I stop him before he can finish his question.

"Okay! That's enough of that!" I say as I cover his mouth and he leans back with laughter.

"You're such a kid." Bob laughs at him.

"If it isn't my favorite couple!" Marie walks over to us and pulls us into a hug.

"Hey guys!" Ricky says and pulls Bob into a hug and then picks me up and twirls me. He just enjoys teasing Bob.

"Ricky, I'm going to beat your ass." Bob says to the man playfully and they play punch each other as Ricky leads him over to the drinks and Marie stays with me.

"You seem really happy." She says as we walk over to the other girls. She hands me a drink but I don't question what it is. Once I drink it I realize it's tequila. I grimace at the burn and taste but continue to take sips every now and then.

"Hey Olivia!" Eliza pulls me into a hug and so does Alycia.

"Hey guys, I haven't seen you in a while." Our filming schedule was different seeing as Eliza and Alycia have been filming together mostly than with the other cast.

"I know! It feels good to do this. This was a good idea!" Alycia says as Lindsey walks up to us and puts her arm around me.

"Of course it was! I was the one who thought of it!" She says and I roll my eyes.

"Now, let's play some games!" She claps and I can tell she's already tipsy.

"Games?" I whisper to Marie and she just shrugs as if to say just go with it. Which is what we all do. And it turns out to be a pretty fun night.

A/n:
Idek what this is but I like it??
I can't stop giving you guys chapters. I need to pace myself but I can't help it.