News article

Splitsville for The 100 couple Olivia and Bob?

Have The 100 co-stars called it quits? Fans seem to think so as they have both been pretty quiet towards each other on social media lately

The couple announced their relationship just 3 months ago and since then had been posting pictures of each other and leaving cute comments. The couple had even gone off to the Bahamas for a vacation with some of the other cast of The 100. So what happened? Is everything okay for these two or is it over?
Further evidence could be seen on Instagram where Tyler Hoechlin, former Teen Wolf actor, posted a photo with Olivia. In the comment section Olivia gushes about Tyler playing her favorite character Derek Hale and she even obsesses over his abs. Openly flirting? Could this be a sign that Bob and Olivia did indeed split? Let us know what you think!

Related articles: Olivia Thomas' new movie click here for details.

Related articles: Teen Wolfs latest episode sparked controversy. Click here to find out more!

A/n:
so this article isn't entirely bad. They don't accuse her of anything, they just point out what they've seen. So it's been 4 months that they were together. So 5 months since they met. Just thought you'd get a feel on the timeline here.