Real life

"You came!" Lindsey shouted and pulled me into a hug. I laughed as I hugged her back.
"Of course! I said I would be here!" I tell her.
"Introduce me!" She says referring to the guys behind me. I pull Tyler (H) and Caleb forward along with Charlie. I introduce them all to her and she seems really excited. I can assume she's had a few drinks already.
"Come on! Everyone else is in the lounge!" She tugs me along and I give the guys looks to follow. Once we get into the lounge its a bit quieter considering the music was blaring out in the main club area. I guess she rented us a lounge, she's so organized. I thought we were just going to hang out at the bar.
Everyone who said they would be here is here.
"Liv!" Ricky comes over and pulls me into a hug and the rest follow. Even Bob comes and I stay true to my word and just be a friend. I've been getting over the anger, it just weighs me down.
"This is Caleb, Tyler, and Charlie." I say as I point to each of them. Everyone says hi and acts very friendly towards them meanwhile Bob is shooting dirty looks toward Caleb. Luckily, every time I look to Caleb to see if he's noticed he's not paying attention. Thank god. I don't need drama right now.
"Lets party!" Richard says and leads us over to the bar in the lounge.
"Your friends are pretty awesome." Tyler says walking with me.
"They are, aren't they?" I smile as I see everyone laughing and having a good time.
"Now, am I going to have to watch you or are you able to behave?" He asks and I smirk.
"We'll see, won't we?" I grab his arm and order us some shots. Once they get set down in front of us we grab them and throw them back.
"I'm going to have another." I tell Tyler but before I can call the bartender over he grabs my arm.
"Lets dance first and then we can get more." He leads me back out onto the dance floor. Once we get to a place where it isn't too crowded I start swaying my hips and letting the music take over. Tyler does the same and we both laugh for no reason. I put my hands on his shoulders and he grabs my waist as we continue to dance. We dance for a few more songs and then I decide I need a small break. He grabs my hand and leads us back into the lounge. I can conclude most everyone is out on the dance floor considering Ian, Richard, Bob, and Lindsey are the only ones in here right now chatting amongst each other.
"Olivia! I didn't know you could dance!" Lindsey says in awe as me and Tyler take a seat.
"Eh, I'm not too good." I shrug. A waiter comes around and takes our drink orders and I'm glad for it because I didn't feel like getting up to go to the bar.
"Don't sell yourself short, babe." Tyler nudges me and I roll my eyes.
"Are you two, like, together?" Richard questions. I look to Tyler and he's smirking at me.
"I don't know, are we?" He's teasing me right now. Little shit.
"Nope." I answer Richard.
"Really? Because you guys were dancing very close. Like super close. Body on body." Ian points out. My eyes snap to Bob and he actually looks pretty pissed off. He's not even trying to hide it like he usually hides his emotions.
"We just like to have fun." Tyler says. But I don't think he realizes what that sounded like. Like we're just friends who hook up. Who 'have fun'.
"Oh! I get it." Richard nods his head. I mentally face palm.
"No, no. It's not like that." I groan. Do they not care that Bob is sitting right there?
"So you two are just friends?" Bob asks which surprises me.
"Something like that." Tyler answers. Oh my fuck.
"What does that entail?" Bob questions again leaning forward. Tyler looks at me as if silently asking me if he can speak. He knows Bob is my ex. He knows everything.
"We're friends but if need be, we're a little more than that." Tyler says.
No, me and Tyler weren't hooking up. Although the way he words it, it does sound like it. Ever since I started filming the movie me and Tyler hang out a lot. Sometimes when we hang out we just really need to let go and we will cuddle and occasionally kiss. Almost like a couple but without the sex and commitment. It was nice, it was something to get my mind off my anger towards Bob which is why I told him we could be friends again.
"So you two are fucking." Ian states.
"No." Tyler laughs.
"Ian, why must you always be so vulgar?" I question him. He just shrugs.
"Then what the hell are you two doing?" Richard asks confused.
"None of your business, Harmon. Now if you excuse me I'm going to go back out to dance." I stand up and Tyler does as well.
"I'm coming with." Tyler says.
"Of course you are." I hear Bob whisper under his breath. Luckily Tyler didn't hear it because he keeps walking forward. But I turn around to glare at Bob.
"Grow up." I tell him before taking Tyler's hand that was outstretched to me.

A/n:
Bc Olivia can do whatever tf she wants bc Bob is the one who let her go. Also just to be clear, this is Tyler Hoechlin! Not Tyler Posey!!!! Also, I like the idea of friends with benefits but sex not being one of them. It's cute. Almost like best friends but best friends who kiss occasionally, who just flirt a lot. 🤷🏽‍♀️