Real life

"I'm still kind of bummed none of the cast has tried to text me to apologize." I reply to Bobs questions about making amends with the cast. We had just gotten coffee at our usual place and we were on our way to set. He didn't let me pay as usual.

The week off was finally up and no one had tried to apologize to me since they all went off on me. I didn't know how to feel about it. Are they embarrassed? Or do they just not care? Everything was going so good until that stupid article came out and then to top it off they actually believed it.

"Maybe they were just giving it some time. Who knows, maybe they will have apologies ready for you when we walk in." Bob says as we arrive on set. The lot with all our trailers was about a mile or two away from the actual shooting location so the cast would be golf carted down. As we get out I see a few people hanging around outside and the first person I notice is Lindsey. I quickly go up to the girl and she pulls me into a hug.

"I know it's only been a week but I missed you girl." She says as she pulls away from the hug. She was in her Raven attire seeing as she probably had an earlier set time than me and Bob.
"I missed you too, Linds." I say as Bob walks over to us.
"Hey Bobert, how are things?" She wiggles her eye brows and looks at me.
I roll my eyes as Bob let's out a laugh.
"Good, really good." He says wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me into his side. I feel my cheeks heat up and Lindsey grins.
"You guys are adorable." She groans.
"Hey Bob, hey Olivia, you guys need to get changed, your scene with Ricky and Jarod is up." A crew member comes to tell us and we both thank him and he nods and walks away.
"Ricky and Jarod were the worst ones." I said referring to the way they talked to me in the group chat.
"Trust me, I already had a talk with them. Some colorful words were exchanged but other than that they feel bad." She explains.
I nod, "well I'll talk to you later. I'm going to go to makeup now." I give Bob a quick kiss on the cheek and head towards my trailer.

"Olivia you're on with just Ricky right now and then Bob and Jarod will enter." Jason explains to me and I nod. Here goes nothing. I enter the ark room other wise seen as a meeting spot. Ricky stands there talking to a crew member. A few people are inside as well along with the huge camera. They continue talking and then the man leaves.
"Olivia. I'm so so sorry about going off on you. It wasn't my place and I was extremely rude. I was just worried for Bob, the dude is like my brother and I don't want him getting hurt. I'm sorry." He says. Wow. He just laid it all out.

I smile lightly, "I accept your apology. I'm glad that Bob has someone to look out for him. Now get over here and give me a hug." He smiles and pulls me into a hug and twirls me around.

"Hey now. Hands off, Whittle." I hear Bobs voice and I turn around to see Bob and Jarod.

"Jealous much?" Ricky teases and I laugh.

"So you guys are good? Because I just wanted to say sorry too. I over reacted and it wasn't my business in the first place." Jarod said and I smile and pull him into a hug.

"I forgive you. Everything is good." I tell him as we pull away and he smiles.

"Ricky! Olivia! Places!" Jason says cutting our reunion short.

"See you in a couple of minutes." Bob says and gives me a quick kiss. My face heats up at all the eyes on us and he just laughs.

"Oh and Olivia, there's a surprise after filming in the dining hall." Jarod tells me. I nod in confusion. What could it be?

A/n:
So they made up!!
You guys happy?