Real life

"They are calling you on set." My agent says as she walks in my dressing room as my makeup artists finishes up. I get up and check myself out in the mirror. I'm in full Leah Rein character, I have the black leather jacket, black skinny jeans, and black combat boots. My hair is in waves around my face and there's a 'gun' strapped onto my right hip. The scene I would be filming today is a scene where Bellamy and Leah have sex and then she finds out he stands with Pike and all of his horrible choices.

I make my way to the set in the room and I immediately see Bob. He walks up to me as the crew finishes up touches for the set.

"You know I was going to say I wish I could kiss you right now but we're going to be doing a lot of that in a second." He teases and I roll my eyes. I almost forgot that we were keeping our relationship a secret. Come to think of it, it kind of sucks that we can't kiss in public yet. I know it was my idea, I just wanted the media to calm down before we announce it and everyone goes wild.

"Olivia, Bob, we're ready." A crew member says to us and I nod. I start from outside the room as Bob is inside.

"And action." The director says and I wait a few seconds before opening the door to the room.

"Bellamy?" I walk into the room as he is in the process of taking off his shirt.

"Oh...uh, I'll just come back later..." I trail off turning to leave as he speaks, "no."

I turn around to face him again as he steps closer to me. He's giving me major butterflies right now but I stay in character.

"Don't leave." He whispers as he steps closer to me. He slides one hand into my hair and places his forehead against mine as he closes his eyes.

"I don't want to be alone right now." He whispers which is my cue to kiss him. I hesitate as the script says and then finally grab the back of his neck and pull him down to me crashing my lips onto his. The feeling is not new to me but still makes my heart flutter. We continue to kiss as he does as the script had said and walks us over to the bed while we are still kissing. As we get to the bed I lay back and he hovers over me and starts kissing down my neck.

"Bellamy." I say and he kisses me on the lips again.

"Do you want this?" He asks. I take a second before nodding my head. He quickly presses his lips back to mine and I run my hands down his back. He quickly breaks the kiss and helps me take off my shirt. Well this is new, he has never seen me like this before but I trust him. He gawks at me like he's suppose to do but I almost feel like he's not just gawking because he's in character. He reattaches his lips to my neck and I make small whimpers. He wraps the sheets around us seeing as the network can only show so much. He looks into my eyes as he goes to take off my bra and I can sense that it's not just the character that's asking Leah for permission to take it off. Bob is silently asking me if it's okay. I nod with a small smile like I'm suppose to and he unclips my bra and takes it off completely. No one can see my breast but him and this has got to be the weirdest thing ever considering we just made things official a day ago. But, it's all part of the job. I've had movies that we had to be half naked for on the first day.

Bob quickly pretends that he is taking off our pants and then his chest is pressing to mine and he's kissing me again. As we're kissing his hips start rolling against mine and that's when I know to start moaning as he continues to do it.

"And cut!" The director yells and Bob stops. I couldn't help but let out a laugh at this whole thing.

"Come on let's get you dressed before anyone else sees you." Bob says and wraps the sheet around me.

"Looking good, Thomas!" I hear a voice and a whistle from behind us and I turn to see Ricky. I roll my eyes and laugh but Bob seems to be slightly annoyed.

"You know he's doing that on purpose to give you a hard time, right?" I question Bob as I slip back on my bra and shirt.

"Maybe we shouldn't have told them." He groans.

I laugh, "they would've still acted the same no matter when we told them and you know it."

"Yeah I know." He says as we get back to my dressing room and he walks in and shuts the door. He plops down on my couch as I grab my phone to check messages. I groan as I see Caleb has texted me again.

"What's the matter?" Bob asks from the couch and I go over and sit by him and he throws an arm around me pulling me closer to him.

"It's Caleb, he texted me the other day and I told him to stop but he messaged again." I say and show him the messages.

"What a dick, just block his number, Liv."
He tells me and I nod. I quickly go to his name in my phone and block him. I set my phone on the table in front of us and lean back into his arms.

"I'm so tired." I groan and snuggle into him more.

"Well we have around an hour till our next scene, get some rest." He places a kiss on my cheek and wraps a blanket around us.

A/n:
It's so weird to write about them acting??
Idk it's like it's all just movement and no feelings because it's just acting. It's weird.
But Bob and Olivia are sooo cute.