Real life

When Bob said he was coming I didn't realize he would be here in under fifteen minutes. Granted, he didn't live too far away from me. To be honest I didn't know how I was feeling about this whole Caleb situation. I mean why now? Why after three months? It just didn't make sense. I had gotten over him and here he comes back into my life for what? To torture me? To get back together? I couldn't make way of my thoughts but luckily Bob was here to distract me.

"Do you want to talk about it or do you want to talk about something else?" He asked me as we were seated on my living room couch.

I sigh, "there's not much to say."

"We were together for eight months and then one day I walked in on him having sex with another girl. Come to find out it had been going on for two months. It hurt a lot, I was in love with him. But I moved on and I had a great support system to help me through it. I almost forgot about him and then he had to pop up." I shake my head.

"He didn't deserve you then, he doesn't deserve you now." Bob says.

"It was probably my fault, around the time he said he started cheating I was busy filming Teen Wolf." I look down at my hands twiddling my thumbs.

"Hey," he lifts up my chin to look me in the eyes.
"Him cheating is not your fault. He cheated because he's disgusting and didn't know how truly special you are."
I let his words process as I stare into his eyes. Those eyes that I could just get lost in. I don't know if it was the emotional topic but I had a sudden rush to just lean in and kiss him. And that's exactly what I did. As our lips met he didn't kiss back which caused me to pull back right away realizing what I just did.

"Oh my god, Bob, I didn't mean to.. I don't know why...I'm -" I was cut off with his lips crashing into mine for the second time. This time it was me who was in shock but I quickly snapped out of it and ran my fingers through his hair. He was the one to pull away this time. Our heads were almost touching as we tried to catch our breath.

"Don't apologize." He shakes his head.

"What does this even mean?"
I question him as I trail one of my hands to cup his face as the other one stays in his hair. His hands were set on my hips rubbing gently.

"I don't know, whatever you want it to mean."

I sigh,"don't just put this on me. What do you want it to mean?"

"I guess, I want to be with you?"

"Are you asking me or telling me." I tease him to lighten the mood. He cracks a small smile and I do as well.

"I'm telling you." He places a kiss on my lips and then pulls away, "definitely telling you."

I laugh and pull him in for another kiss.

I bite my lip, "okay."

"Okay as in yes or okay as in okay?" He asks and I can't help but laugh again. My mood suddenly shifting. I was stressed about Caleb but now this moment was all I could think about.

"Okay as in yes."

He smiles and places a kiss on my cheek while getting on his phone.

"What are you doing?" I question him as he stars dialing a number on his phone.

"Ordering pizza. What kind do you want?"
I look at him strangely but give him my answer. He tells the person on the other line his order and then hangs up.

"Why did you order pizza?"

"Because pizza is your favorite food and since we're together now I figured we ought to celebrate."

"That's fucking cute. We have to talk about this though."

"Like?"

"Like are we telling people? Because I think we should keep it quiet for right now. Not that I don't want to tell anyone but the media is already going wild with us and now probably Caleb. I don't even know what I'm going to do about him."

He nods, "sounds good to me. And don't worry about Caleb, just ignore him. If he comes around I'll beat his ass." I laugh at his words and he laughs as well.

"But are we telling family and friends or is this super secretive?" He teases and I roll my eyes.

"Family and some friends are fine. Telling the cast is going to be interesting." I can just imagine them flipping out as soon as we tell them.

"We'll catch them by surprise. It's more fun that way."

"We're never going to hear the end of it." I say as I cuddle into his side.

"No we aren't. It's so worth it though."
I smile at his words.

A/n:
Did Torley just happen? Yes it did. Is it a little early? Maybe, maybe not. Who gives a shit? Not me. You're welcome.