Real life

Second day of being on The 100 set post breakup was still weird. The first time me and Bob didn't even have a scene together but he was still on set. He tired to walk up to me and I just walked the other way. But today is different. Today I actually have to film a scene with him.

"They're ready for you." My agent says and I nod my head as I walk out my trailer. I got done with makeup and costume a while ago and now I'm being called in. I walk to the room that they had set up for the scene which in the show is my room. I see Bob straight away talking with Jason and I see they are going over the script.
"I was just telling Bob this scene is emotional. You're really upset about him siding with Pike but you can't leave him because you love him." Jason explains to me as I walk over to them. He always likes to go over the script and what he wants from us even though the paper says exactly what he wants us to do. I don't mind though, he's excited.
"Roger that." I sigh and he nods and walks off.
I meet Bobs eye and my heart clenches. I miss him, I miss him so much but he hurt me and it sucks. I shake it off and focus on my lines.
"Action!" Jason yells.

"I need to do what's best for our people, Leah." He steps closer to me and tries to grab my arm but I take a step back and shake my head.
"Killing innocent grounders who were there to protect us is not what's doing best."
"Please, you have to understand I'm trying to do right. Pike is a strong leader and if we just listen to him maybe we-"
I cut him off, "maybe what? Maybe the grounders will come back and wipe us out for killing their people! The truce is broken now and it's all your fault." I point at his chest.
"Don't you trust me?" He pleads. My characters dissolve breaks and I sigh.
"You know I do."
"Then please trust me when I say this is what's best." He comes closer and this time I let him. He grabs his cheek in my hand and I'm so torn. My face is showing my real emotions now but I guess it just plays perfectly into the character.
"Okay." I whisper and he goes to leave forward to kiss me but before his lips meet mine I back away.
"I'm sorry!" I say to Jason as I realize what I just did. I look to Bob and he looks a bit sad. I don't know what reason there is for him to be upset, he broke up with me.
"No problem, Liv." Jason smiles lightly from his chair. I clear my throat and get back into position.
"Action." Jason calls out.
"Okay." I say again and he leans forward but I shake my head and back away.
"Can I... can I get some water? I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling too well." I know my agent has heard and has probably gone to grab me a water bottle but my apology was for Jason once again. I know he doesn't mind, after all we've all done so many takes of the same scene before because sometimes we can't stop laughing.
"Here you go." My agent hands me a water bottle and I thank her and gulp it down.
"Hey, I can see if maybe we can shoot this another day?" Bob says to me. The scene was a small one and I know I can get through it. I just needed a second.
"I'm fine." I reply coldly. He sighs and I hand my water bottle over so I can get ready for the scene again.
"Action!" Again.
"Okay." I whisper. This time Bobs lips meet mine and my stomach fills with butterflies all over again no matter how upset and angry I am with him. He moans like he's suppose to and then he pushes me against the wall. After a few seconds he pulls away.
"I will do whatever it takes to protect you. If that means doing some things I might not agree with then that's what it takes." He says and I nod.
"Just promise me you won't lose yourself?" I place my hand on his cheek and he kisses my wrist. That was not part of the script. We do improvise a lot when we think we should which Jason absolutely loves, he always says it feels more real that way. But Bob didn't need to do that.
"I promise." He says.
"Cut!" Jason yells and comes up to us.
"Kiss on the wrist? Genius! Fans will go crazy over that cute gesture. Nice job, Bob!" Jason pats Bobs shoulder smiling.
"And Olivia, you really sold it with being angry and then going straight into emotional." Jason was always complimenting, and I mean always. Sometimes he'd even stop the filming just to say what a great job we're doing. He was such a dork but it was fun and he was super sweet.
"Thanks, Jason!" Little did he know it looked real because it was real.
He walks away and as I'm about to Bob stops me by grabbing my arm.
"Can we talk?"
"What is there to talk about?"
"I just want to be friends. Please. I know I hurt you and I know you don't completely understand but I want us to be okay."
I yank my hand out of his grip.
"There is no us, you made that clear." I say and walk away from him onto my next scene with Ian and Ricky.

A/n:
So of course Olivia is still heartbroken and upset. What do you think is going to happen?